Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Cally's Quests

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

see how the flowers dance, wonderf'ly gliding together
every tulip leads a violet, while the pink petunias pirouette

Callynite

daisies do a gentle jig with each little sprig of heather
now they're whirling and they're twirling

The deer is growing agitated, occasionally approaching her guards or court members. You see an upset individual. Cally’s cloven hoof brushes through the dirt, kicking up grass in her anxious agitation. You don’t hesitate to approach her;, asking if there is something wrong.

"Oh, just everything. I sometimes don’t think I ever realized how stressful it can be running the event. I always thought organizing it would be the hard part. But there is always something for someone to complain about. We’re out of strawberries, and raspberries just won’t due. Or, there are no more blue eggs in the foal zone; and that’s so-and-so’s favorite color! And not to mention a whole mess of other things.” She pauses, large ears flicking curiously before tilting her head at you.

"Actually, are you . . . are you busy? I could use just a little bit of help. I’ll make it worth your while even! Would you be willing to head out for me and grab an item or two? Please say you will, I’ll be so relieved for the assistance.

Well, you can’t leave a queen in distress, can you? Will you help her?

If you’re looking for one of Cally’s quests, please feel free to post here with the following form. I’ll be going through and accepting and handing out quests at least once a day :) But there is a limit to only being able to ask for a quest once every two days after completing the previous quest (this means you must wait 2 days after you post your exit post on the last quest before you can request a new one!)

Just use this form to request one!

Code:
[b]Username[/b]
[b]Character Requesting a Quest[/b]
[b]When was the last quest you took Completed?[/b] Please remember, you must wait two days after posting the exit post on your previous quest before requesting a new one :D

oh! what magic they're unfurling.

"Speech"
Thoughts
Anyone Looking For A Quest
Notes: Please post here if you are looking for a quest!

stardust settles on their petals
it's a marvelous sight, may they dance all night

Artwork ©Bingo

Played by Offline EighthWonder [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 5
Signos: 1,990
Dawn Court Medic
Intersex [He / Him / They / Them]  |  7 [Year 504 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 11 — Atk: 9 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Username EighthWonder
Character Requesting a Quest: Liseli
When was the last quest you took Completed? Never had a quest

Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

(04-15-2022, 04:42 PM)Liseli Wrote: Username EighthWonder
Character Requesting a Quest: Liseli
When was the last quest you took Completed? Never had a quest

You are meet with a relieved features of the doe; her expression filled with gratitude before she sends you off on your quest
Please see about fetching more parties from the citadel baking staff. There's an entire section of the kitchens that have all of the prepared donations - just tell them I sent you, it'll be fine - they know to expect runners. Thank you so, so, so much!

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 0
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Youth
Female [She/Her]  |  3 [Year 508 Spring]  |  17.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Username: Elidhu
Character Requesting a Quest: @Illia
When was the last quest you took Completed?: None so far

Dawn Court Sovereign

(04-20-2022, 11:29 AM)Illia Wrote: Username: Elidhu
Character Requesting a Quest: @Illia
When was the last quest you took Completed?: None so far

The doe smiles with obvious joy to see her friend's daughter, "Illia, you are a treasure to offer your assistance. Could you do me a BIG favor, and go hide these extra eggs for the foals to find. Diesel was cheating, and having the plants help him find a bunch, so now we're a little short."

Played by Offline HeartfullOfJess [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 6
Signos: 305
Dawn Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  14.1 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: Healing  |    Bonded: N/A

Username HeartfullOfJess
Character Requesting a Quest @Kindred
When was the last quest you took Completed? n.a

Dawn Court Sovereign

(04-29-2022, 12:51 AM)Kindred Wrote: Username HeartfullOfJess
Character Requesting a Quest @Kindred
When was the last quest you took Completed? n.a

The doe is relieved, clearly for the assistance, Oh, I'd gladly take some help! She gushes, There always seems to something new happening, something new going wrong. Oh, but never mind that - could you head over to the western side of the egg hunt, and just hide a few of these eggs for me - please? Apparently, the birds over in that area took some to nest on, so now we need more to find!