Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Never too Late

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
caught up in a planetary world
The day had certainly been progressing well, with Jarek's continued strides bringing satisfaction from the universe. Satisfaction in the knowledge that he seemed to be trying to do better. He was putting an effort forth to relearn, reconquer his own being, his own dangerous thoughts and meglomaniac way of percieving the universe. How he had been deserving of even being given a being. She tilted her head, wild curls of dark magenta falling around her face as he spoke, nodding in agreement to his vision of his past actions. He'd been undoubtedly close to destruction. Take peace in knowing, you did not sow destruction though. You instead saw the risque behaviors, opinions, self-serving wants as the dangerous path, and sought a new one instead. Relish in knowing you are still learning, and you've been given the chance to continue to learn in such a manner.

How bad would it have been, had he not been given the chance to see his wrongdoings, his flawed opinions of what he was deserving? She still struggled with what kind of childhood he must have been raised with to truly believe that the universe would give him another individual. What gods, or demons, or whatever else it may have been; did he worship that would have led him to these kinds of opinions, thoughts . . . beliefs. Were they truly gods or demons? Or were they his own thoughts personified outside himself? I do not believe you would have poisoned this place, Jarek of the Desert. The words slipped from her muzzle with a laugh, You think too highly of your influence. You are but one individual and the souls of Novus are many. You may have been able to corrupt some, certainly; but not so much to poison Novus . . . Her laughter sobered into something of deep-rooted concern, I fear you would have been more likely to find yourself the one poisoned by your own misdeeds, a dangerous fellow of unknown origin, causing chaos where he treads - you would have made many enemies. Mars had glinted so brightly with expectations . . . His glint has dimmed now.

Balance is a very good thing to search for, but it isn't easy. Do not expect it to come quickly, do not be discouraged when it takes time. With balance, comes deeper patience, and both will be important to learn. But he was showing so much progress thus far. She is startled from such thoughts by his sudden question, and she frowns momentarily, her gaze dragging up to the heavens above. I once did, yes. She responds slowly, The whispers of my brothers and sisters. The gentle constant of the universe's knowledge. It is less lonely now that I am once more able to hear them, to be a part of them. She turns her gaze slowly to him, at his question of gods. Would you care to hear how I died, and was reborn? Perhaps it may answer your question? She offered for a moment. There was a soft trepidation at the offer, however, the sort of trepidation that came from the memories of the worst, most painful experience she had ever lived - or perhaps died through.

As a short answer, however; I believe the answer is yes, but also no. One must understand, I come from much deeper than just this sky, much deeper than even this sun, this system. I have seen much, but I have also not seen everything. But she had been reborn, carefully put back together after her atoms had been ripped apart. And put back together as something new. The star in her chest proved that. At his next question, the celestial had to laugh, I am but a star, even if grounded on this rock. You presume I would know what exists below the surface of this rock? She asks with a shake of her head, I'm afraid I do not have the answer to that question, and if the universe knows, it has no intentions to inform me the answer.

“Talk.”
(Alternate color for thoughts).

@Jarek
breathin’ in you give me air, I’m living on your solar flare
could you be my super nova girl?
x | x

Messages In This Thread
Never too Late - by Jarek - 04-15-2022, 12:21 AM
RE: Never too Late - by Veil Nebula - 04-25-2022, 12:44 AM
RE: Never too Late - by Jarek - 04-25-2022, 05:08 AM
RE: Never too Late - by Veil Nebula - 04-28-2022, 07:07 PM
RE: Never too Late - by Jarek - 05-01-2022, 11:34 AM