Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- [P] Red Antlers and Black Horns

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline EighthWonder [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 5
Signos: 1,990
Dawn Court Medic
Intersex [He / Him / They / Them]  |  7 [Year 504 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 11 — Atk: 9 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Liseli

The mare laughed at his initial tease and challenge. It was a slight relief to him that it was well received and she pieced at him again with her darker golden eyes. He smiled now back at her, he had taken a few sips that the bar keep had easily swindled in front of him. That familiar but foreign warmth slowly pulsating from his chest. It was nice to feel warmth again verses the often chilly nights in the woods. Usually his frame was enough to keep him from the shivers but sometimes the wind blew just right. He chuckled back slightly turning back to look at her more. The purple dampened flame shone on her blood red patches. 

”Well I do have a few theories… He grew curious. Apparently the mare was also in to the drink before them taking the stronger of the two in his lips as well. She continued on, no one could say she wasn’t honest. As she spoke each sentence warranted some kind of growing amusement from him. Perhaps it was the warmth taking a bit more space within him or maybe he was glad to have the company. For this time it seemed just a brief back and forth. At her comment of being alone a stronger voice, "I do suppose you’re right… he settled his gaze a moment again on the book tossed aside on the table and smiled brightly, "That book anyway seems to be a bit promiscuous in it’s ways, more likely a true hermit was the one who had forgotten it in the first place."

The mare now etched closer to him, a contrast to the space he’d previously given her. A fearless move. She spoke that he was no warrior, which in part was true. He’d fought just not against other equines. But now this seemed to him a type of game and he, in his slightly altered state, was not opposed to playing. As the mare got closer and continued to speak, his body remained in place but he outstretched one of his wings closest to her up and around the back side of the couch. He knew not if some of the ends of his soft feathers had brush against her slightly. But now it didn’t matter he spoke again, "My scars are not visible."

He didn’t mean it any type of way just words at this point. He was quiet as the stare the mare was now giving him warranted one back. He looked at her in nearly a mirror type way. This was an interesting game and the heat from her body now closer to his was nice on his skin. As was his usual fashion, when in Rome seemed the appropriate saying. Either way he could not help by clench his body and his wing as he let out a hearty laugh when the mare suggested him a nanny. 

"A nanny, no. I am not much of anything, I am here I am there. Being alone is not the end of it all." He took yet another small sip of the sweet wine in front of him and glanced gently around the room just out of a habit. Clearing his throat he gestured back to the mare but this time a bit softer in his movements. "And you… the dances you must have done, the things you must have seen in others. Sorta seems you have your own coldness, despite being dressed in fire." He meant it in a solemn way seeing as this is the game the two have decided to partake in now. Where they’d go who knew, it was just a night at the festival. 

"Speech" | TAGS:  @Fever |  NOTES: 

Messages In This Thread
[P] Red Antlers and Black Horns - by Liseli - 03-17-2022, 03:56 PM
RE: [P] Red Antlers and Black Horns - by Fever - 03-27-2022, 02:12 PM
RE: [P] Red Antlers and Black Horns - by Liseli - 03-28-2022, 05:08 AM
RE: [P] Red Antlers and Black Horns - by Fever - 04-05-2022, 03:36 PM
RE: [P] Red Antlers and Black Horns - by Liseli - 04-08-2022, 01:54 PM
RE: [P] Red Antlers and Black Horns - by Fever - 04-27-2022, 02:28 PM
RE: [P] Red Antlers and Black Horns - by Liseli - 05-02-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: [P] Red Antlers and Black Horns - by Fever - 05-18-2022, 03:37 PM
RE: [P] Red Antlers and Black Horns - by Liseli - 06-02-2022, 11:18 PM