Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- [AW] Kaleidoscope Glasses

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline EighthWonder [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 5
Signos: 1,990
Dawn Court Medic
Intersex [He / Him / They / Them]  |  7 [Year 504 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 11 — Atk: 9 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

LISELI

I can heal you and you can be whole, because that is who we are.

A
S the flames from the fire roared quietly and Liseli rested his body for a moment. But instead of being a little alone despite being in a crowd still he’d noticed a stranger had come nearer to him. Liseli was never really one to assume others to come near him for any real reason so he sighed softly and let the brief moments of silence pass assuming that it was just a placement of convenience for the mare. Regardless of that convenience, Liseli couldn’t help but take a second glance. She was in eye line after all, like when someone could choose of all types places to settle and inadvertently become neighbors. 

Liseli watched her a bit through his side vision, not wanting to outright stare at the stranger or cause any dis-ease in them. Liseli after all wasn’t a malicious creature by nature and at this point in his life was simply okay with just existing. Really it was just his kind of zen, and maybe he could’ve stuck to it is he wasn’t so helplessly curious. He watched the mare, glance around the festival her body a bit strained under a lovely striped coat. It was by chance that he’d caught a glimpse of what she seemed to be staring at as well. A filly, also striped. It didn’t take a genius to put together that this stranger was obviously her mother, especially after the way her tension seemed to ease after getting the filly in her eye-line. It reminded Liseli of his mother all those years ago.

The mare looked back at the fire and so did he. Liseli closed his eyes for but a moment before his ears slowly flicked to the direction of the double horned mare. Oh, she’s talking to me. Liseli loosened his gaze from the fire and turned his crown to look at her more directly. She was talking about the fabric incident. Funny he thought he’d been so caught up in taking in his surroundings he had some how failed to see he had a bit of a spectator. He laughed roughly but small, more a snort in response and then spoke, ”Yeah, I suppose they can get in the way…” He tailed off for a moment, ”Art is a funny thing. The type of beauty that often has no need for practicality.”

Liseli sighed and dropped his head a bit lower his forelock falling gently over his green eye and cocking his back leg put to bend in a more relaxed position. ”I think your daughters gonna be alright, I am told its safe here.” Maybe he shouldn’t have brought it up, but he more-so thought it was a bit of an attempt at humor. After all she’d obviously seen him tussle with the fabrics, he’d maybe watched her a bit too in return. 

“Speak”|@Meira
Notes: Not gonna lie, I did a bit of stalking on Meiras profile too while I was waiting for him to get approved and thought dang that’s a cool character so I am pleasantly surprised you responded to his thread, didn’t think in a million years he’d play something out with a character of her caliber.

Messages In This Thread
[AW] Kaleidoscope Glasses - by Liseli - 03-15-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: [AW] Kaleidoscope Glasses - by Meira - 03-16-2022, 09:23 AM
RE: [AW] Kaleidoscope Glasses - by Liseli - 03-16-2022, 03:34 PM
RE: [AW] Kaleidoscope Glasses - by Meira - 03-19-2022, 11:40 AM
RE: [AW] Kaleidoscope Glasses - by Liseli - 03-21-2022, 04:39 AM