Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - Perpetual Bliss

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

if i could grant you one wish
i'd wish you could see the way you kiss

Callynite

oooh, i love watching you baby
when you're driving me crazy

Her heart thundered in her chest, but it wasn't fear that caused it to race as she nuzzled her mate. Her gaze was warm, gentle; tender. His presence in her mind, the general sense that he was there had taken time to get used to, but she used this since to rouse him, poking and proding and filling his mind with love and affection, "Wake up, love boy." She whispers in one of his large ears, using her much smaller, more delicate antlers to prod the large buck again, before backing away before he could try to pull her back down into the bed.

"I want to play a game." Her words were softer, and this time, she allowed different flush of emotions to pass through their new bond, love, affection . . . and lust. "Find me, catch me, and I'll have a surprise waiting for you." She added in playful teasing, before her delicate hooves clattered away from their rooms in the citadel, and the sovereign laid down the challenge for her mate, knowing the combination of words and senses through their bond would finish rousing her mate quickly enough - and have him on her trail.

It was time for little cloven hooves to fill the citadel halls, after all. Small puffs of tail, and little nobs of ungrown antlers, and the feeling of a complete family. First of many if she had her way. She grinned as she left the citadel, left the lands of Dawn, and into Amare Creek. There she waited, her gaze shining, eager, as she saw the large black form approaching quickly, and she tilted her head, "Found me, now what are you going to do with me?" She teased, pulling him deeper into a small spot of seclusion she had found.

it's the way you love me

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl 
Notes: GIMME DIESEL

it's a feeling like this
it's centrifiuglal motion
it's perpetual bliss

Artwork ©Bingo

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

The stag was pleasantly surprised when he woke, though his eyes were still clouded with sleep. The union had changed things, had deepened the love that he had for the doe, not that he truly had thought it possible. Yes, he was hers. Mind, body, and soul were wrapped in her hooves completely. 

Her words were foggy, though he could feel her emotions. "The bed is warm…" He started huskily before catching her words fully. Rising to his hooves, he started to move while his mind caught up. As he caught the undercurrent of desire in the bond.

Dancing along behind her, he let her lead the way from the citadel and into the world around their court. There was a part of him tempted to take to the skies, but he also knew that it would take more energy than he wanted to expend. Especially if he was correct on what she was hinting at. 

She waited in the warm dawn light, looking every bit a goddess as he approached. A grin spread on his lips and he reached to touch her. "That is a dangerous question, my love. The things that I desire are not those of polite company… perhaps I should show you…" He murmured as he followed her into further seclusion.

@Callynite
Notes: ---
"Coy Sass"
credits