Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Thought About You

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

P a n g a e a

when i open my eyes
in the morning, i thought of you
i look out the window, i thought of you

The stallion had a way about him that was electrifying. Sorry felt it with each pass of his muzzle along her skin. At his casual answers, she felt the sting of disappointment more than the electricity of his touch. Of course. That was all it would be. Because she was just the patient. It didn't stop her from flushing faintly, embarrassed for reading into it. "Oh, right, of course. Uhm, then do what you must." She states quietly. Before his suggestion shick her to the core.

The panic is slowly subsiding, her breath relaxing, her wings less twitchy. I cannot guarantee I won't steal bites while we travel" she responds with a grin. She is glad he agrees to add extra wrapping to her leg, nodding eagerly.  "I'll definitely be eagerly accepting any means to stay warmer."

He adjusts the hide and she noses one of the legs curiously, "what creature was this?" She asks, holding still for him to buckle the piece in place. Even as she stood still for him to place the hide over her, adjusting the pack to her body. Her wings folded down, tucked away. She can feel each shift of her wings, straining against the binding, flinching as she fights the sudden instinct to escape the 'trap' her eyes are slowly going wider and wider until she presses her face into his side, breathing his scent to encourage herself to relax, "I just . . . Need a moment. Instincts are telling me I'm trapped when I'm fine. Once I push past the instincts it should be better." She explains "Just need to remember I'm not trapped, I'm not tied back."

She did feel a little more like a mountain woman now though, the fur warm, the pack smelling of herbs. His gentle nudge, clipping the last buckle on place helping soothe her concerns a little more. As he steps back, she turns a few time, walking around to get used to the feeling before pausing before him again, checking that nothing had slipped  before her curious gaze turned to him. "So.... how do I look? She asked with a playful smile, a predator turned into a mountain dame.

blankly another passes by again

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Gareth
Notes: <3

would you think about me
i thought about you
everything around me gets
coloted by you with familiar scent

Artwork ©Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Thought About You - by Pangaea - 01-31-2022, 12:41 PM