Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Thought About You

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

P a n g a e a

when i open my eyes
in the morning, i thought of you
i look out the window, i thought of you

It was a dangerous game that they both played. One wrong move. One touch prolonged too long would see it unravel before their eyes. The carefully constructed distance. The repression of those urges and desires. It was a balance act both actively participated in. But with time on their side, Pangaea was uncertain about the future of this unusual addiction. And what it could mean. So tried to keep her mind focused on the preparations for their travel. She could smile when her stomach flip flopped at the sound of his chuckle. Or relish in the warmth his smile brought. But she'd do so silently. She does beam brightly at thevide that he would let her help, her gaze following his as he looked around before he suddenly turned towards her.

Her pelt prickled under the close scrutiny, but it was nothing like how her throat went dry at his step forward, or the way her heart missed a beat in response to his muzzle on her skin. She was frozen still, only her head moving as she spun to stare in disbelief. But this wasn't like that first night, and while her pelt rippled under his touch, she was determined to keep her wits and her control. But why touch THERE 

His muttered word is barely noticed as he follows the curveball her belly, the joint of her wings as he breathed softly, whiskers tickling her skin, time standjnfbstm and he rjghtens himself as if he hadn't just threatened every ounce of control she had to not jump him them and there. "W-what was that about?" She starts to demand, skin still stinging bodies he offered her one of his satchels to carry supplies.

His follow up was even more alarming then his attempts to break her control, "B-bind my w-wings." She echoes, shifting nervously at the potential of robbing her of the flight of escape, or flight of attack. "For you . . . I would allow or, if you can promise that it will be safe. My wings are . . . They are my mode of escape and attack. Binding them closed is scary.  .   . But i trust you to keep me safe, Gareth.

She does like the idea for a hide for warmth though, and finally nods, "Let's try it all on now, just so there are no issues when we do it in the morning. Could you also try wrapping my leg like how you have it now, but more bandaging. It's nice, but I wonder if a but more bandage would help stabilize it more when I walk." she glances up at him, before her wings fold close toher side, as tight as she could make it, "Alright, let's trial this run. She finally says, if only for the chance to feel his muzzle against her skin once more.

blankly another passes by again

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Gareth
Notes: She's like, don't start. Just let me help you.

would you think about me
i thought about you
everything around me gets
coloted by you with familiar scent

Artwork ©Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Thought About You - by Pangaea - 01-31-2022, 12:41 PM
RE: Thought About You - by Gareth - 02-01-2022, 03:55 PM
RE: Thought About You - by Pangaea - 02-01-2022, 05:32 PM
RE: Thought About You - by Gareth - 02-03-2022, 12:13 AM
RE: Thought About You - by Pangaea - 02-03-2022, 12:43 AM
RE: Thought About You - by Gareth - 02-04-2022, 12:54 AM