Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - Pulling me back In

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 55 — Threads: 14
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Soldier
Female [She/Her]  |  10 [Year 500 Winter]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Meira

maybe then
I'd feel alive without you

I
t doesn't matter how far she goes, he is always just around that corner. Whether it is in her nightmares or conscious life, Sebastien is always the wolf at her door. Here he stands before her, looking as cold and calculating as he always was. Meira expects him to start whispering sweet nothings to her, and she will give in because she always does. They are doomed to repeat this same encounter time and time again. The sea cannot always be the salve or bite that protects her heart from him. Not even Callynite can protect her beyond the borders of Dawn where she has run to. Like a drug, his magic sweeps over her and she can think of nothing but how lovely Sebastien is.

It is the same dance they dance each time. Beneath the stars their bodies and breath always align. Sebastien is always there to remind her that she loves him, and belongs to him. The man who will soon be barred from entering the haven her Sovereign promised her. Someday soon he will learn what it means to play with fire. Someday she will be able to resist him. That day cannot come soon enough as she approaches him with her gaze transfixed on his face. Sebastien smiles, and she can no longer see the sinister side of him. "Meira" He addresses her, and her name sounds so good on his tongue. "Stay with me tonight. It'll be just as wonderful as it always was." Sebastien promises her with his lies. Meira feels a smile part her lips. There was nothing she could do to fight him, even though that's what she had come looking for.

Strictly for reference to @Meira and @Sebastien interacting for their baboo 

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 7
Signos: 25
Night Court Scholar
Male [He/Him]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: Charismatic Influence  |    Bonded: N/A

He could hardly believe that she was standing here. Sebastien had been hunting her for so long at this point it almost felt like a dream to him. The use of his magic was almost automatic around her. Their dynamic was muscle memory at this point. Meira always thought she could confront him, and it always ended up the same way. She was always surprisingly poetic about their encounters, whilst the noble saw their relationship with straight facts. Meira belonged to him, just as Caelum would in time. "Meira." He greets her with warm, familiar tones. The way her eyes glass over, he knows that his magic has successfully wrapped around her. "Stay with me tonight. it'll be just as wonderful as it always was." Sebastien promises her, and it sounds good enough for even him to believe.

A cold winter's night beneath the stars with no warmth but two bodies. Sebastien steps closer to her, and he can smell the sea she loves so dearly. He wonders why she didn't disappear beneath the waves and leave him and all of Novus behind. It might be the one place in all the world that he could not follow her. Sebastien decides he is lucky she hasn't realized this, and that their meeting here tonight is fate. A cruel, and terrible fate but a fate nonetheless. It is theirs, and theirs alone. Sebastien's purple voids are enough to convey exactly what he wants. Meira is still too freshly ensnared by his magic to put up a fight. The pair wordlessly disappears into the darkness together once again. 

FTB
@Meira