Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Don't threaten me with a good time

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

P a n g a e a

drowning deep in my sea of loathing
broken your servant I kneel
it seems what's left of my human side
is slowly changing in me

Her ears remained perked,expression surprised, eager to discover more about these plants that could have such a profound effect. Would it work on her as well? She's reminded quickly that she's not normal. Saurian Equus do not exist on this world. The time of its dinosaurs had come and gone. She was but a member of a dead race. Alone. Simple. An outdated creation. Ancient ... forgotten ... hadn't those scientists proved how she was an anomaly? A dangerous creature to be locked up away from the rest of the world.

The right plants may have uses, but was it worth wasting the ingredients on an anomaly like her. She hides these fears behind a tiny smile, "At least not all needs to be eaten, but do they work on any species? I'm ... only half horse, according to ... well, it doesn't matter." She didn't want to talk about that place, that time. The struggles, fears ... The murders I committed to escape. He ... would hate me. I ... don't want him to hate me. The sudden realization of her growing dependency on his company was equally alarming. That's how hearts break.

She distracts herself, as much as reminds herself what happens when you become attached, by telling her tale. She was expecting disgust, horror, any sort of negative emotion as she revealed the scar that had almost taken her life. She had been left in a very bad state for months, both from the loss of Jurassic as well as her questionable health. She wasn't expecting him to reach out towards her, towards the healed wound. She froze, as his muzzle neared her, but just short of touching her, he seemed to pause. He retreated after a second though, allowing her to breath again, "Unsightly. Isn't it?" She asks just to break the silence.

Proof of her monstrous appearance. She had seen a number of mares, so soft, elegant . . . Majestic. Ribbons in their hair, beautiful curls, so flawless. So perfect. And she was a boogeyman story to scare foals with. Foals because these beings didn't hatch from eggs. Among her own people, she felt normal. She was a ravishing warrior - her scars telling others of her success story. Here, she often felt like a heathen breaking into a socialite's event.

His touch chases those thoughts away faster than She was prepared for, his breath puffing against her skin. Her muzzle twists into a confused look. Why . . . Why was he touching her? Why did it make her feel better? He spoke so softly, certain they were meant to meet like this. His lips brushing against her Pelt was distracting, her stomach twisting in fuzzy knots again. The flutter of her belly increased at his words, her expression surprised, and suddenly feeling vulnerable, "Gareth ..." She whispers his name like a prayer, eyes closing and accepting the comfort being offered to her, "I don't want to be seen as a monster." Her voice was soft as she dropped her head, unconsciously turning her head, her cheek brushing against his, "It was all I was told when I came to this world.

"Locked away, deemed dangerous and forced to do tests, experiments. Prodded and poked and treated like a monster needed to be studied so they could destroy it the moment they deemed me too dangerous to keep alive. I ... I did horrible things to be able to escape.
" Her voice quivered as she admitted the experience out loud for the first time. "I don't want to be a monster- but isn't that what I am? I've seen the females of your race. Soft, and beautiful. They don't look like me, I'm wild while they are so cultured, chaotic while they are poise. How am I supposed to ever fit in? She pulls away first, golden gaze turning away from him, "I ... I'm sorry. I've soured this trek." She sighs heavily, as he rightnes himself, "I guess... You're just easy to talk to." She adds lamely, as if she wasn't embarrassed enough already, let's dig that hole deeper.

She jumps at the touch of snow on her hide, her gaze moving up to the sky. She nods in agreement, picking up her own pace while being mindful of her wounds. Her ears twitch when he mentions the path narrowing, step where he steps, "Lead the way Gareth." She replied before offering a brief, hesitating smile, "I'll trust you not to send me off the side of the mountain." She teased, though it didnt stop her from shivering, unused to the snow and cold of winter yet.bshe nods again as she carefully follows, her eyes following the rock down before returning her gaze to Gareth.

"Not much further, right Gareth?" She asks after a while later, the snow dappling her pelt and the cold making ber limbs begin to ache more.

looking at my own reflection

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Gareth
Notes: typed on my phone, hoping it is okay :)

when suddenly it changes
violently it changes
there is no turning back now
you've woken up the demon in me

Artwork ©Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Don't threaten me with a good time - by Pangaea - 01-23-2022, 01:04 AM
RE: Don't threaten me with a good time - by Pangaea - 01-27-2022, 01:51 AM