Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Stone Soldiers

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 1
Signos: 30
Vagabond Soldier
Male [He/Him]  |  12 [Year 498 Winter]  |  22 hh  |  Hth: 9 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

LYSANDROS
they'll wait to tear your wounds open...

Portals that spat unsuspecting bodies into new worlds was a familiarity for the large stag. Lysandros had done little more than step into the passage in the forest nestled in Caeleste before he was dragged through yet another portal. It whisked him far away from a dying world and into one that was as equally as foreign to him as Caeleste originally was. This too was a world far from home. Lysandros stumbled out through the whirring tear in space and time on unsteady feet. He turned to gaze at the portal that had taken him from the place he'd expected to remain the rest of his days in. The gods had forsaken them, and it had left a sour taste in his mouth.

Lysandros didn't actually know why his new home had turned its back on him, but he couldn't go back. It was time for him to move on. The soldier moved forward with no real sense of direction. The land that extended out before him was foreign and covered in stone. There were other equines nearby, also inspecting the portals no doubt spun up by some great mage or magical event. He continued to move deeper into the unfamiliar landscape, but much like his old home, he found himself wandering in circles. Lysandros stopped in the center of the clearing with annoyance clear on his features. He knew he wasn't the best with direction, but this was just embarrassing.

"I'll have to find someone to point me to a bar..." He grumbled to himself and pressed on down a path he hadn't tried yet. Lysandros stopped near another equine wandering down the opposite direction. "Can you tell me where the nearest tavern is?" 

@Nerezza 
Here you go keywhizzle <3