Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Do you believe in forever?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

and there ain't no way, i'm letting you go now and there ain't no way
and there ain't no how. i'll never see that day 'cause i'm keeping you
Callynite

forever and for always, we will be together all of our days
wanna wake up every morning to your sweet face, always

The doe smiled with a warmness she rarely showed - rarely allowed others to see, but with him, she found herself hiding less and less. She tilted her head to the side, as she spoke, meeting his gaze willingly, silently reassuring him to the best of her ability why it had taken her so long. Her reaction was mellowed, slow, delicate, as he accepted it with ease, promising to never be taken away, to fight for her, to not let her disappear. His vow was heart warming, touching, reassuring, and she nuzzled him gently, before rolling her eyes at his teasing words, "You rarely need a map to figure me out, I'm sure this will be no different." She replied playfully, even as the topic of being stabbed came up, "You were quite rude upon our first meeting, can you blame me for huffing about having to nurse you to health. You kept accusing me of intending to spear you!" She laughed before smiling gently.

"Oh, you're ridiculous." She huffed, laughing has he lifted himself back to full height, looking back up at him, before he began to list off the plans. Classy Ceremony. Caelum for flowers and decor. Uzi. She nodded along, Baker, music, acrobats . . . acrobats? FLAME THROWER? Her head was no washing, eyes wide, "Wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT. WHY DO WE NEED A FLAMETHROWER AT OUR WEDDING?!" The doe squeaked. "No, no flame thrower . . . but fire works are alright. But . . . no flame thrower. I'm going to have to speak to Caelum about reigning you in."

Why did she suddenly have a headache?

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl
Notes: <3
Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread
Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-20-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-20-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-20-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-21-2021, 12:20 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-21-2021, 01:22 PM