Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Do you believe in forever?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

and there ain't no way, i'm letting you go now and there ain't no way
and there ain't no how. i'll never see that day 'cause i'm keeping you
Callynite

forever and for always, we will be together all of our days
wanna wake up every morning to your sweet face, always

The doe watched as he closed his eyes, focusing on his breathing, and she smiled to see it begin to even out, feel his heart rhythm slow to normal. She smiled at his soft murmur, gently tugging on his mane, "It was never about wanting the commitment, silly . . ." She murmured gently, "It was about figuring out when I was ready for it. I'm not of this world, and for the longest time, I was afraid to be ripped from it again, to leave you behind. To never see you again. The more I worried about that, the more it made me realize just how much I did need you. How much what we already had wasn't enough." Her smile turned sassy, her tone playful, "And of course, you're too worried about making the wrong move, so I had to point you in the right direction, least you get lost along the way." She teased.

His snort had her grin, as she looked up at him, before faking a scoff and offended expression, "Well, when you nap in the middle of a dark cavern tunnel, what do you expect? It's not like I was aiming to stab you!" She playfully retorted, even as she used that very horn to poke his side, taking extra care not to cause actual injury, before pausing, staring up at him, "I don't know if I'd call myself romantic, but sure, if you say . . . ." Her words stopped as he sank into a low bow, winking, and she couldn't stop the grin as she was able to look down at him.

She laughed with him, her smile bright as he properly asked her to marry him, and she hardly gave him a chance to finish speaking before she bounded to him, half tumbling over his back, as she nuzzled her cheek against his - a rare moment where she could reach him without him having to lower his gigantic form to her height. She pressed her muzzle against the side of his own, before smiling at him, "As if I'd ever say no to such a beautiful little speech. I suppose I'll give you the great honor of becoming my husband, you should thank me." She teased him, before backing away from him to let him stand.

She smiled back at him, a laugh bubbling up at his next words, rolling her eyes with a playful grin, as she stepped towards him, her own magic flaring out, twinkling with emerald gleam, sparkling across her hide, "I have no doubt you're not making any promises, but I'm not kidding Coy. Vines pushed from the soil, threatening to coil around his ankles, "I'll be very displeased if our wedding ceremony becomes a clash of colors, and the talk of gossip for the next few seasons." She stared him down, "You'll do that for me, won't you, darling? No glitter bombs. No explosion of colors like a circus train wreck?" She paused, before adding, "Actually, I'll even sweeten the deal, keep the ceremony classy, and the reception can be a bit more flamboyant." But if that ceremony wasn't flawless, she'd be a widow before dawn (and then she'd have to figure out how to becoming a necromancer too, 'cause she really couldn't just live without him).

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl
Notes: <3
Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread
Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-20-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-20-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-20-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-21-2021, 12:20 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-21-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-21-2021, 10:02 PM