Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Do you believe in forever?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

and there ain't no way, i'm letting you go now and there ain't no way
and there ain't no how. i'll never see that day 'cause i'm keeping you
Callynite

forever and for always, we will be together all of our days
wanna wake up every morning to your sweet face, always

Okay, if the doe was being honest, she was starting to feel a little concerned over her stallion's sudden lack of expressing himself. It was the first time she had ever seen him quite like this. So fumbling, out of his element. It made him almost useful, "Coy? Breathe, relax, take a moment, gather yourself. I'm sorry, that was a bit of an abrupt way to handle the situation, wasn't it. I didn't mean to throw you for a loop." She'd gotten so used to the cocky, and sure side of the male, she'd forgotten he could get like this. She smiled warmly though, nuzzling him reassuringly, before pausing to stare down at the features along his neck, his flank. If I pluck one, will that break his trance? It took all her self control to ignore them. For now.

Her name had her look back towards his face, and his soft, if not sappy words had her smiling, before she tilted her head to the side, "What, I can't be your wife too? For better or for worst? In sickness and in health?" She teased gently, even as she nibbled at the soft fur of his chest, "Silly stallion, uou've become, dare I say sappy? That was almost poetic. What happened to my cocky, and self-sure stud?" She teased, before her expression shifted, more vulnerable, more honest, "I wouldn't have said anything if I wasn't absolutely sure in what I wanted, and it's you. Forever and for always. I want your face to be the first thing I see in the morning, the last thing at night. I want you always by my side, for us to walk the path of life together. But not just as mates. I want a forever longer than that. I want a marriage. So ask me again. Properly." Her smile had turned teasing again, wanting those four words, and damn if she wasn't going to make him work for it.

Especially if it meant getting him out of this odd funk he was in of sappy, corny, line throwing. He was better than this too. And, he might as well get prepared for her throwing curveballs into their lives for the rest of their lives together. "So, while I'm happy to be your mate, you better not slack off, I still expect a proper request to be your wife too. And if I hear even one gaudy or obnoxious suggestion for the ceremony or reception, you'll find your half of our bedding area filled with thorns." She added, even as she playfully nibbled at the feathers, "Silly, birdbrain stallion." Dear god, she loved him though.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl
Notes: <3
Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread
Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-20-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-20-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-20-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-21-2021, 12:20 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-21-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-21-2021, 10:02 PM