Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Do you believe in forever?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

and there ain't no way, i'm letting you go now and there ain't no way
and there ain't no how. i'll never see that day 'cause i'm keeping you
Callynite

forever and for always, we will be together all of our days
wanna wake up every morning to your sweet face, always

Just like every other time, the moment she saw him, it was like her world slowed down, the ground evened out and she was standing solid. She smiled as she made her way towards him, smiling brightly when he turned her. Her expression was excited, ready to see his reaction, so she spoke, said those life-altering words. Only for him to simply close the distance, muzzle to her shoulder. She paused. That was it? Nothing else? Where was his reaction? SHE JUST ASKED HIM TO MAKE HER HIS WIFE? And then he was startled.

Finally, the reaction she was waiting for, as he pulled back, staring at her. She met his gaze calmly, though her amusement softened to genuine affection as he stuttered over his words, and then, the stallion actually rambled. RAMBLED. Coy was rambling and tongue-tied, and her smile grew softer still, as she stepped up to him, chest to chest, nuzzling his neck, nibbling at where his mane tapered off at his shoulders, "Silly stallion, would I have suggested it otherwise?"

She stepped back, before staring at him expectantly, "Well, aren't you going to ask me?" She demanded, waiting patiently for those official words to come from him, "I'm ready for forever, if you are . . . But I wanna be asked proper." She paused, "And I want at least a ceremony, and a reception not just being dragged up to the mountains." She added after a moment, her expression shifting, almost vulnerable before she hesitated briefly, "I . . . want a ceremony of my people." More than just the exchanging of vows, she wanted the bonding necklaces, the marriage knots her people would wear after making it official, and the sharing of mistletoe berries. Even if it wasn't the official necklaces of her people or the type of magic the berries of her homeland held, she still wanted to be married in the eyes of where she came from too. Even if it was a simple necklaces, and random berries from a random mistletoe. She still wanted it. So that nothing could ever take him away from her.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl
Notes: <3
Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread
Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-20-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-20-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-20-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-21-2021, 12:20 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-21-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-21-2021, 10:02 PM