Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Do you believe in forever?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

and there ain't no way, i'm letting you go now and there ain't no way
and there ain't no how. i'll never see that day 'cause i'm keeping you
Callynite

forever and for always, we will be together all of our days
wanna wake up every morning to your sweet face, always

The doe grinned with a shake of her head, huffing playfully, "I don't know . . . . it's always more amusing for me to see you having to figure it all out." She laughed, before staring at him with snort, "You were taking a nap, in the MIDDLE OF A CAVE TUNNEL." She pouted, "Silly stallion." She added, even as she pressed her cheek against his shoulder in fondness, relaxing at his light tussle of her mane.

The idea of flamethrowers where alarming. Why did you need flame throwers at a wedding? Why would he ask for some? And then . . . it got worse. Her eyes went wide, her muzzle dropped open, "Absolutely NO glitter, do you hear me! I don't want to see a single gleam or sparkle. Huehuecoyotl, I mean it!" She retorted immediately, narrowing her eyes, "Don't make me stab you again!" She added, playfully brandishing her horn.

The idea of splitting up hit her like load of bricks, even if she knew he was right. They both had things they needed to . . . She, in particular, had her sights on something else too. Some research of her own she was needing to complete, to judge, to consider. So instead she smiled, nodding softly, "I'll speak to Caelum, you talk with Uzuri." SHe paused, looking up at him, meeting his gaze, and her smile turned soft, "I'll let you know what Caelum and I decide, and we can meet in a few days time to figure out where to do this?" She added, "Be on the look out for my message, I'll send it through the ley lines." And then she paused, before tugging his mane fondly, "Love you, silly stallion." She added in fairwell, before she turned, and headed off in the direction of Denocte.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl
Notes: Slightly awkward end <3
Artwork ©Bingo

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Coy laughed and shook his heavy head. "I was tired!" He protested while ruffling her mane again. He couldnt not touch her, it was almost like magnets drawing them together.

Coy lifted his head and laughed again. "I will try... we shall see..." He teased, though he knew he wouldnt mess up that day.

The stallion nodded as he listened to her words. "Sounds like a plan. I love you too, Cally. More than I could have ever imagined." He answered before turning and heading toward Uzi's shop. Yes, he was hers completely.

@Callynite
Notes: and finished on my end too <3 though closer sucks XD
"Coy Sass"
credits

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »