Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Old Faces

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 7
Signos: 25
Night Court Scholar
Male [He/Him]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: Charismatic Influence  |    Bonded: N/A

Sebastien studies her carefully as she displays her emotions for him. Relief. Tension releases from her muscles as if she is shedding a heavy robe from her shoulders. It is then that he notices her thin frame. It is too thin for the body she has grown into. He tries not to make it too obvious that he is carefully checking her over to ensure that she is healthy. The politician runs his tongue across his teeth as he waits for her response. He always seems to forget how hot the desert can grow during the day. His words seem to stop her in her tracks. The relief that was once etched into each of her delicate features vanishes. As if her emotions are a sea, and the tide is pulling them back to the depths. Jane asks him to clarify what he means. It seems that she was under the impression he was aware of her arrival. Sebastien allows a pause to crawl between them until she speaks up again. She has been looking for him. 

He searches his memory to see if his parents had mentioned her arrival. Sebastien draws a blank on this information. It may have been because of his obsession with Meira that he has missed out on this information. His gravity reaches out for her, to pull her in. It seeks to soothe the anxiety she might feel because he has shown such forgetfulness to her. "Truthfully, I didn't realize you were coming. I haven't spoken with my parents in quite some time though. I recently relocated to Denocte. It's likely that I just missed the message during the move." He answers her honestly. Sebastien doesn't like how this tastes. He feels that he has let her down somehow. "I'm sorry you've had to go looking for me. I suspect you might have been looking awhile. Do you remember how to get to our estate here in Solterra?" Sebastien begins, there is no delay in his hospitality for a relative.

"Was your journey here alright?" Sebastien can feel the genuine concern for her wellbeing pour out of him as he studies here. His tones are calm, but he is obviously attentive.

@Jane

Messages In This Thread
Old Faces - by Sebastien - 01-10-2021, 10:51 AM
RE: Old Faces - by Jane - 01-11-2021, 02:57 AM
RE: Old Faces - by Sebastien - 01-18-2021, 02:21 PM
RE: Old Faces - by Jane - 01-18-2021, 05:31 PM
RE: Old Faces - by Sebastien - 01-20-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: Old Faces - by Jane - 01-21-2021, 07:36 AM