Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Felicity [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 75
Inactive Character

Redeeming Accessory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Radames
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? YES 
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out?  YES 
Brief Description of Accessory: He wears a necklace with bells (4th accessory) along with a nose ring, two bangle bracelets on left ankle, and a bell charm in his tail (3 free accessories). 

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Accessories. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the accessory in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval.

Signed: Felicity

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Felicity / @Radames - Accessory approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their accessory!

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 2
Signos: 270
Day Court Youth
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 506 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: Literary Animation & N/A  |    Bonded: Dandelion (Sky Lion)

Redeeming Accessory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Ambrose
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? Yes?
-- If no: Transferred from my OOC

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Accessory: Simple green head wrap to protect Ambrose from the sun and sand.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Accessories. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the accessory in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval.

Signed: Katherine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Ambrose - Accessory approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their accessory!

[Image: 27092483_OXKc9V3WJVpPTMw.png]
we start with stars in our eyes
we start believing that we belong

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Solstice

Redeeming Accessory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Solstice
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? Yes
-- If no:

Brief Description of Accessory: A blanket, wrapped around her at birth

Agreement

Signed: Firefly

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @solstice - Accessory approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their accessory!

Played by Offline lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 105 — Threads: 19
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Redeeming Accessory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Willoughby
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? YES
-- If no: N/A

Brief Description of Accessory: A pure silver flute with 4 holes, carved with ivy etchings.

Agreement

Signed: Lackadaisy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@lackadaisy / @Willoughby - Accessory approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their accessory!

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Accessory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Pangaea
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? YES -- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of Accessory: Two necklaces, one a gold band, with amber gems embedded, the other a gold chain with an amber pendant.

Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Pangaea - Accessory approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their accessory!

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 75
Night Court Scholar
Male [he / him]  |  7 [Year 503 Winter]  |  14.3 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Accessory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Archion
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? Yes

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of Accessory: large red sheer scarf

Agreement

Signed: Kaiju

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Kaiju / @Archion - Accessory approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their accessory!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »