Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kat [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 25
Signos: 77
Vagabond Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 28 — Atk: 32 — Exp: 53  |    Active Magic: Energy Transference  |    Bonded: Fylax (Gryphon)

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Antiope
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? Yes
-- If no: --

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining With

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past!
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? This would take place in her old home, at the temple of the four gods who created her! The temple is called Corellon, and was located on the edge of a cliff, facing the east. The light of the rising sun would shine through the large stone columns that comprised the stability of the structure. I don't have a lot of ideas for it, but feel from to take inspiration from places like The Parthenon (she has a lot of Greek symbolism in her character).
-- If yes: How would you like to gain Immortality? Antiope was given immortality during her creation. I think it would really interesting (and super cool to write!!) that moment when she "wakes" from being simply a statue to a living being, with the god's magic still settling inside her.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Immortality is a Restricted Item and until staff have formally approved this item, it cannot be used in Character posts. Once the staff have redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently listed at in the Aging Records yet can still die from severe/grievous physical wounds inflicted upon them. If I wish to have my character start aging again, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora.

Signed: Katherine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Antiope - This redemption has been approved and added to the Records; you may now begin RPing them ICly with their immortality!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest was written by @Obsidian and can be found here! Antiope has replied and claimed all available EXP for gaining and questing for interactive item.

[Image: 13716916_Rc8f5hGvZkB3cYP.png]
a war is calling
the tides are turned

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Avdotya - 10-28-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Pan - 01-18-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Antiope - 03-30-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Erasmus - 06-22-2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Azrael - 10-11-2020, 03:19 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Mephisto - 12-10-2020, 07:20 AM