Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Lunar [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 2
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Scholar
Nonbinary [They/Them]  |  Immortal [Year 500 Summer]  |  14.1 hh  |  Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Shadow Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Kaelix
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? Yes
-- If no: /

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Technically joined, but Kaelix will be aware now that they're immortal after acceptance.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, Staff written short quest
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No preference
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality? The only thing I would like to be included is a way for Kaelix to find out they're immortal ♥

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Immortality is a Restricted Item and until staff have formally approved this item, it cannot be used in Character posts. Once the staff has redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently. I can choose to expand immortality to allow for accelerated healing or "evading (most) death," but my character must have some type of mortal weakness (such as type of wound inflicted, weapon used, etc). If I wish for my character to no longer be immortal, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora.

Signed: @fadedstarss

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@fadedstarss / @Kaelix - Immortality approved, added to records, and +1EXP added! You may write them IC'ly as immortal.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
We will let you know when the quest becomes available!

Played by Offline mono [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 1
Signos: 520
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 492 Spring]  |  22 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Buchanan
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? No
-- If no: Free restricted item after joining

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining with

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? N/A
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? N/A
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? 
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality? 
Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Immortality is a Restricted Item and until staff have formally approved this item, it cannot be used in Character posts. Once the staff has redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently. I can choose to expand immortality to allow for accelerated healing or "evading (most) death," but my character must have some type of mortal weakness (such as type of wound inflicted, weapon used, etc). If I wish for my character to no longer be immortal, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora.

Signed: mono

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@mono / @Buchanan - Immortality approved and added to records! You may write them IC'ly as immortal; +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member opted for no quest.

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 4
Signos: 15
Dusk Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 502 Spring]  |  14.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Rosario (Rose Hivemind)

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Valan
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? YES
-- If no: ----

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? JOINING WITH

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Member Written
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? --- Will be writing it set in the past however :) And will basically be her transformation into a vampire :)
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? ---
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality? ---
Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Valan - Immortality approved and added to records! You may write them IC'ly as immortal; +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member will be writing their own quest.

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 2
Signos: 780
Vagabond Citizen
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 499 Fall]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 18  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Reliquary
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? Yup

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? after acceptance

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? yes, either one !
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? present.
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality? he's had it before, and coming to Novus stripped it from him. he considers immortality a curse, so getting it again will sort of mess with him and he will consider it a curse once more that just found him once more, and he thinks he'll lose Elain because of it. he'll grow old, she won't, etc. just having it 'reinstated' would be good.

Agreement

Signed: Kaiju

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Kaiju / @Reliquary  - Immortality approved and added to records! You may write them IC'ly as immortal, and redeem exp for gaianing a restricted item 

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member opting for staff written quest.

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 0
Signos: 235
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [she / her]  |  Immortal [Year 506 Summer]  |  17.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 12  |    Active Magic: Chaos Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Seraph
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? no
-- If no: born with it

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? joining

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? no
-- If yes to staff-written: --

Agreement

Signed: Kaiju

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Kaiju / @Seraph - Immortality approved, item sent, and added to records! You may write them IC'ly as immortal, and +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member has declined quest.

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 25
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 506 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Soren Avelaine
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? no
-- If no: Inherited from birth

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? 
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? 

Agreement

Signed: Briallu

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Briallu / @Soren Avelaine - Immortality approved, item sent, and added to records! You may write them IC'ly as immortal, and +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Absynthe
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? YES
-- If no:

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? gaining after <3

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes - Staff written
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present gaining :)
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? no preference
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality? <3

Agreement

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Absynthe - Immortality approved and added to records! You may write them IC'ly as immortal, and +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member opting for staff written quest.

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 1
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Youth
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 508 Spring]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Lunar Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Black Arctic
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? NO
-- If no: Rolled for during mating thread

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining with

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? no
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?

Agreement

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Black Arctic - Immortality approved, item sent, and added to records! You may write them IC'ly as immortal, and +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 1
Signos: 80
Day Court Scholar
Female [She/Her]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 16 — Atk: 4 — Exp: 15  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Apollune
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? Yes
-- If no: --

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? N/A
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?N/A
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality? N/A

Agreement

Signed: @Elidhu

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Elidhu / @Apollune - Immortality approved and added to records! You may write them IC'ly as immortal, and +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »