Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 189 — Threads: 28
Signos: 110
Night Court Battlemage
Male [Him/his/he]  |  Immortal [Year 500 Summer]  |  16.3 hh  |  Hth: 37 — Atk: 43 — Exp: 74  |    Active Magic: Shadow-Forging  |    Bonded: Thia (Shadow-creature)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Tenebrae
Type of Bonded: Original Species
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? YES 
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? YES 

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES  MEMBER-WRITTEN EXTENDED QUEST
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Thia is an extension of Tenebrae albeit sentient herself. It can feel the same as he can. Thia is a protector, fierce and savage. It gives wisdom where Tenebrae finds none. Occasionally it can be savage,  seeming to lack empathy. It can grow wild and dangerous at a moments notice, its forms taking on its emotions at that time. Yet Thia is also gentle and loyal to those Tenebrae loves. In many ways it is an extension of his soul, his being. 
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? N/A
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/A
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to meet your Bonded? N/A

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. I cannot include the Bonded in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Bonded. If I am found writing my character with a Bonded other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Obsidian

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Obsidian / @Tenebrae - Fantasy Bonded approved, added to the Records, and +1EXP added. You may begin RP'ing your character with their Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member will be writing their own quest.

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Caelum
Type of Bonded: Soul-Spirit
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? YES
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, member written - long version <3
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to meet your Bonded?

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. I cannot include the Bonded in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Bonded. If I am found writing my character with a Bonded other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Caelum - Fantasy Bonded approved, added to the Records, and +1EXP added. You may begin RP'ing your character with their Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member will be writing their own quest.

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 1
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Soldier
Male [He/him/his]  |  9 [Year 501 Summer]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Bastian (Pygmy Spinosaurus)

Redeeming Extinct Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Xalvador
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Extinct' item? Yep
-- If no:
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yep

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Nope
-- If yes to staff-written: What is your Bonded's personality? 
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to meet your Bonded?

Agreement

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Xalvador - Extinct Bonded approved, added to the Records, and +1EXP added. You may begin RP'ing your character with their Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member has declined quest.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »