Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [Challenge] For Solterra!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 310
Day Court Sovereign
Male [He/his]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 15  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

J A R E K
I heard from God today and She sounded just like me
What have I done, and who have I become?
I saw the devil today and he looked a lot like me
I looked away, I turned away

He listened carefully to the booming reply of the other stallion that echoed back towards him. What resistances had he felt? “It seems there is much we could discuss before you leave. I wish to know of your struggles and what resistances you faced. Know that your soul can rest safely here.” His voice was kind and warm. He had expected much resistance, he had expected blood shed. He had felt the movement and the life within the city's walls. This place already felt like home. It  felt like a place where he could become better and do better. He wasn’t entirely sure what his guides would have to say about this decision to pick up leadership of a land. But he was determined to grow into the position. The dry and harsh landscape had drawn him in like a lure. 

He would keep the city safe. He would build Solterra to be more alive than ever. 
“I will take care of Solterra,” he said with determination and conviction. He only hoped that her people would accept him as such.  That Solis would embrace his darkened body and warm his flesh. He would do whatever it would take.

Arms wide open
I stand alone
I'm no hero
And I'm not made of stone

@Leviathan | speaks

Messages In This Thread
[Challenge] For Solterra! - by Jarek - 06-03-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: [Challenge] For Solterra! - by Leviathan - 06-10-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: [Challenge] For Solterra! - by Jarek - 06-18-2022, 05:33 PM