Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - That's the Spirit

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 310
Day Court Sovereign
Male [He/his]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 15  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Jarek
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here behind the curtain lies a darkness feeding
Pooled inside, in hunger cries, and still it's eating
Everything I had to hide is all on my sleeve
And behind the curtain lies my soul, I’m bleeding
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jarek's ears perked alert in hearing the familiar voice of Swahili, feeling the movement of her moving from behind him and past his side. He hadn’t expected for her to appear when he needed her but he was thankful for it. He had half expected to be standing here waiting for some time and having to find an alternative solution to the situation. 

He smiled warmly to her and replied “As a matter of fact I was looking for you, meeting you at the castle didn’t seem as…comfortable.” with a gentle chuckle he continued on. “You see I have a task of stealth I need assistance with. There is one I care about very deeply in the Dusk court and I wish to surprise her. However you can see how it would be impossible for me to move in such a way undetected. The whole surprise element to me is very important. I want it to be special for them.” he took a deep breath and smiled once more, he was excited for this moment. 

“Their name is Phoebe, they are a dusk court soldier - I want to deliver this package to them in secret.” he said motioning to the parcel that was neatly sealed. “I think you are perhaps the only one I know who would be truely capable of the job.” he said with a kind tone to his voice. He hoped she would accept. He needed this to be special for Phoebe, it was very important.

image by:https://giphy.com/Allyouneediswall

Messages In This Thread
That's the Spirit - by Jarek - 05-30-2022, 07:59 AM
RE: That's the Spirit - by Swahili - 06-03-2022, 07:15 PM
RE: That's the Spirit - by Jarek - 06-06-2022, 03:43 PM