Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - That's the Spirit

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 125
Day Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  7 [Year 504 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 14 — Atk: 6 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

s w a h i l i

take a drunk girl home
let her sleep all alone
leave her keys on the counter
your number by the phone
pick up her life she threw on the floor

The mare stood in the shadows from the other side of the road, watching the stallion who was standing outside the entrance into the alleyway. The stallion seemed to be watching, waiting for something, and Swahili had the sneaking suspicion that he was awaiting for her. What for, she wouldn't have a clue unless she talked to him . . . which required approaching to him. Sighing, she stepped from the shadows, the warmth of the sun alighting across her chimera pelt, warming the white markings upon her body as she approached him from behind, "Jarek. You wouldn't happen to be looking for me, would you?" The mare asked as she passed by his side, turning around when she was in front of him to lean against the wall on the other side of the alley opening.

She tilted her head as she looked at him in quiet curiosity. She didn't immediately say anything else, instead just watching the stallion that was still widely an unknown to her. The fact he was waiting outside the alley was just as odd - one she wasn't sure what to read into. It was highly unlikely he was awaiting for her to arrive for a romantic entanglement - they certainly didn't know each other well enough for that to be even considered. But what else could he potentially be here for. "Well?" She finally asked, staring him down curiously, "Are you looking for me? And if so why?" She asked with a slight hum to her voice, to simply wait and see what she wanted.

She remained quiet after that moment, simply watching, and waiting to see what this stallion was waiting outside the alley for.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Jarek
Notes: A little awkward, sorry haha

Lineart © Vizseryn @ DA; Character/Design © Dyzzie

Messages In This Thread
That's the Spirit - by Jarek - 05-30-2022, 07:59 AM
RE: That's the Spirit - by Swahili - 06-03-2022, 07:15 PM
RE: That's the Spirit - by Jarek - 06-06-2022, 03:43 PM