Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [EVENT] Shall We Dance?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
caught up in a planetary world
The star shimmered as she moved through the small, but cozy room - one of the few that she seemed to have collected in various courts now. Her gaze was on the mirror, making sure that her hair was artfully pinned up and away from her face, small strands of glimmering jewels tossed into those otherwise curly locks. Hints of pink, purple, blue and silver flirting between the tresses from the different gemstones she'd adorned herself. Her tail was similarly pinned, but it was the shawl across her back end, weighed down with silver chains and those same hued jewels, keeping the sheer simple silver fabric in place, so it wafted around her hips delicately. Nothing else covered her appearance, beyond the normal accessories she wore - the piercings in her ears, the large, glowing rock around her neck, and the assembly of bracelets around her ankles. It was simple, thus it was perfect.

The star preferred to let her nebula shine, and what was more lovely than dressing yourself in the stardust of your very own inner star? That star dust too collected at the hem of the sheer silver shawl, just as much as it bled off her wings, her hair. She turned from the mirror to gently make her way out of her home, carrying herself from the land of Day (although she usually spent most of her days lately at Dawn - to be closer to Torielle), this particular shawl had been stored in the land of the sun. She was soon making her way by sky to where the party would take place. Landing among the other fliers who had traveled by air. She ignored the pauses, the looks that came from being a star, a celestial body turned horse, to enter the party with an easy and excited smile, looking around. The first sweep was to see if she could find the familiar dappled mare, ears twitching for the sounds of the bells adorning her head. Seeing nothing, her second dance along the individuals was purely to see who was in attendance (it wouldn't stop her from searching this ball constantly for Torielle however).

Veil made her way with ease, lithe limbs allowing her to move through the bodies with an ease, as her wings were held close to her body, the star eagerly looking around for friends, for familiar faces. She paused to see another individual searching among the crowd of dancers, and in a fond smile that the star held for these odd mortals, she turned towards the being who could almost pass for the dusk-lit sky herself. Pale, slightly glowing pink eyes, alit by galaxies of their own, briefly glanced over the uniquely colored mare before approaching with out hesitation, "Hello, it's a lovely gathering - is it not? I am the Veil Nebula, would you like to join me on the dance floor?" The friendly mare asked with a kind smile, "I noticed you watching it, and it's certainly easier to find an opening with two searching than one? And I have yet to see any of my fondest friends arrive, but would love the chance to dance." Even if it was a stranger to make friends with. The monk was just happy to be here, after all.

“Talk.”
(Alternate color for thoughts).

@Phoebe
breathin’ in you give me air, I’m living on your solar flare
could you be my super nova girl?
x | x

Messages In This Thread
[EVENT] Shall We Dance? - by Phoebe - 05-18-2022, 09:05 AM
RE: [EVENT] Shall We Dance? - by Veil Nebula - 05-18-2022, 09:53 AM
RE: [EVENT] Shall We Dance? - by Phoebe - 05-20-2022, 12:34 AM