Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Save A Dance For Me

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Scapeh [PM] Posts: 65 — Threads: 8
Signos: 675
Dawn Court Scholar
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Fall]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 16 — Atk: 4 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

A soft chuckle bubbled up from the mare’s lips. “I think I owe you a lot more than that,” she spoke softly, her expression gentle. The sway of the music meant that those still gathered around the smoldering bonfire were predominantly lovers, sparsely dotting the temporary cobblestone for the festival. Neither women seemed to mind, though, the whisper of silks passing between them and the delicate chime of bells and crystals as they circled each other. 

Elegant swirls of galaxy wafted from Veil’s figure and settled around Torielle’s pistons, and at a distance it would appear as though they were not dancing  upon the earth, but upon clouds of stardust. The bells wound between the woman’s antlers caught the moonlight, reflecting against their pelts like shimmering stars as they chimed with each step.  

“But a dance to start, certainly.” The dappled scholar watched the starwoman from beneath her lashes, the way the trinkets woven into her mane sparkled, the curve of her neck from where the braids she had placed there lifted her deep twilight locks. The way the veil draped across her hips and cascaded down her tail like a blanket of stars from which she was made. 

As the two mares continued to slowly circle each other in their dance, the doe moved in closer, dipping her tiara carefully to brush her muzzle against the monk’s dished cheek. “This is the best dance I’ve had in a long time,” she mused softly, staying close as long as Veil would allow her to. Her heart trilled in her chest, threatening to burst.

“Talk.” | @Veil Nebula
You’re the poet in my heart; Never change, never stop
x | x

Messages In This Thread
Save A Dance For Me - by Torielle - 04-26-2022, 01:41 PM
RE: Save A Dance For Me - by Veil Nebula - 04-26-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: Save A Dance For Me - by Torielle - 05-01-2022, 11:11 PM
RE: Save A Dance For Me - by Veil Nebula - 05-18-2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Save A Dance For Me - by Torielle - 06-03-2022, 09:28 PM