Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Passing through; on a memory

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 310
Day Court Sovereign
Male [He/his]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 15  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Jarek
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here behind the curtain lies a darkness feeding
Pooled inside, in hunger cries, and still it's eating
Everything I had to hide is all on my sleeve
And behind the curtain lies my soul, I’m bleeding
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jarek enjoyed Caelum’s company, she was intellectual and worldly. She had already taught him a great deal about novus and given him further information that would have taken much time to collect on his own. He would of course remember this, kindness and warmth was something he liked to keep a personal note of. To ensure that when or if the opportunity arose that he would have something he could give in return he would. It kept a balance of the relationships benefit, but most of all it tended to draw people closer together. 

I can truly understand how our pasts shape who we are today. We all have our shadows that follow us.” his mind briefly feeling acknowledgement of his own demons.  They had been a continual struggle, but with each day he was becoming more capable. 

“It would be a fine sight to see a Queen of summer enjoying the sunshine nonetheless.” he said softly. In his mind's imagination she would sparkle where the light hit her flesh, how glorious a Fae Queen would be. This was likely ignorant and perhaps inaccurate, but it was the image his mind produced. 

He chuckled at her comment about him being able to find Solterra on his own. “Perhaps, but sand can be beguiling,  we are always better off armed with more knowledge.” he said simply, recalling some of the struggles in the past foreigners had in navigating their desert lands. How many arriving in an attempt to trade with the tribe had to be rescued from the sands? Many had to be guided home as well, to prevent loss of life. 

He stopped for a moment contemplating what his plans were. “To be honest Caelum, I hadn’t thought that far ahead. I simply craved a walk in the open air with full sunlight. There is much I don’t know about Novus, I'm sure there are mysteries out there that are yet to be discovered.” He stopped for a moment in thought before adding “Is there something in particular you are searching for?” his mind sparked with curiosity now.

image by:https://giphy.com/Allyouneediswall

Messages In This Thread
Passing through; on a memory - by Caelum - 04-14-2022, 08:44 PM
RE: Passing through; on a memory - by Jarek - 04-14-2022, 11:40 PM
RE: Passing through; on a memory - by Caelum - 04-18-2022, 11:50 PM
RE: Passing through; on a memory - by Jarek - 04-19-2022, 06:40 AM
RE: Passing through; on a memory - by Caelum - 04-25-2022, 01:18 AM
RE: Passing through; on a memory - by Jarek - 04-25-2022, 04:52 AM
RE: Passing through; on a memory - by Caelum - 04-26-2022, 12:47 PM
RE: Passing through; on a memory - by Jarek - 04-27-2022, 04:10 AM
RE: Passing through; on a memory - by Caelum - 04-28-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: Passing through; on a memory - by Jarek - 05-01-2022, 10:52 AM