Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Passing through; on a memory

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

The fae had been doing well in the conversation, speaking casually, explaining histories, at least until he had reached out to her, and she'd been startled into movement. At his apology, however, the fae dipped her head, "No harm done, you had not been aware of my aversion, and I know it is uncommon for someone to be against actual physical contact - particularly we horses. We tend to be herd animals for a reason." The mare reassured with a quiet, if not awkward smile.

The fae would soon relax once more at his assurance, and she smiled gratefully, "I have no doubt in your words, unfortunately our pasts can alter our perspective and reactions - and my own tends to make kind intent in a touch the last thing I expect. But thank you, truly, for the assurances of not attempting to touch me with out permission. Your respect on the matter is greatly appreciated, too many would have attempted to argue the fact first." the ivory maned mare responded gently.

She tilted her head in surprise at the thought of him going to Solterra, a touch of a frown upon her muzzle, at the thought of even she warming herself in the warmth of summer. "I imagine my queen will rarely be with out Summer. If her magic has not set in yet, it someday will - in which she will be the absolute embodiment of the season, as her father had been before her. But if I ever am to see her, I shall suggest it." She snorts in amusement at the idea of him being able to get to the location of the Day Court without losing himself into the desert only thanks to her, "I imagine you would have been able to locate the Court eventually, there is no need to thank me, please. I assure you." She would need to get this man a book on 'what not to say to a faery.' Honestly, offering her gratitude, did he intend to make himself indebted to her? Apologizing first, and now thanking her.

He was lucky she was the forgiving type, and not the sort to take advantage of someone's lack of attention to their own manner of speech. He then questions her own plans for the day, and the fae smiles with a shake of her head that sends flower petals into the air as those locks dance in the movement, "Ah, not particularly, actually. I have merely sought some time explore some of the various locations within Novus. And yourself, Jarek?" She asked with a light, and curious laugh, wondering why he'd inquired. Perhaps he needed assistance with the location of medicinal herbs and wanted her keen eye?

“Talk.”
(Alternate color for thoughts).
Tiana, the bonded soul-spirit

@Jarek
Running out of fucks that I can give to you
But you can still be pretty on the inside, too
Your heart's so cold, but I love the way you lie
Should've seen the red flags, but for you I'm fucking blind
x | x

Messages In This Thread
Passing through; on a memory - by Caelum - 04-14-2022, 08:44 PM
RE: Passing through; on a memory - by Jarek - 04-14-2022, 11:40 PM