Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - !! clinging to life

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in
because it's cold outside, cold outside, it's cold outside

Callynite

share with me the secrets that you kept in
because it's cold inside, cold inside, it's cold inside

Callynite was worried, her magic seemed to hum beneath her skin over the energy's state with in the body before her. It was chaotic, concerning, alarming. It spoke of panic, of desperation and exhaustion. Frazzled energy fragments that seemed to be weaving from the horned mare's body in a desperate display of being close to the end of useful energy. Sleep was needed to resettle the life force, certainly. Going any further like this was not . . . it was not good for Kindred. And so the doe felt the pressing need to encourage the other to at least rest. Kindred didn't even notice the grasses growing in, her whispered voice speaking up about the individual being gone. While Cally didn't know if that was true . . . Cally was certain that Kindred could do no good in her current state.

She needed to lay down, and it was akin to a breath of fresh air for the doe, when the other finally did so, agreeing softly that she would sleep. Her limbs folding under her, even as her pelt rippled, muscles trembling. Cally moved forward, laying down close enough to be able to brush her muzzle gently through the mane of the other, a reassuring touch, "First thing in the morning, we shall make a plan. But for now, just rest, sooth your thoughts . . ." The queen instructed softly, the faintest hint of a hum, a lullaby being breathed out as she lay, watching over the other, humming gently, soothingly.

In the morning she would focus on getting some food into this mare, perhaps even encourage her to come back to Dawn Court proper. She could send guards to score the forest, but . . . to continue her search like this would do Kindred no good . . . and certainly do no good if Wren, whomever she was; saw Kindred like this . . . Kindred needed medical attention, food, and rest . . . before her journey, her search ended - forever.

and your slowly shaking finger tips
show that you're scared like me so

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Kindred
Notes: I figured we could probably start wrapping this thread up here, and do a new one for the morning??

let's pretend we're alone
and i know you may be scared
and i know we're unprepared
but i don't care

Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread
!! clinging to life - by Kindred - 04-02-2022, 04:13 AM
RE: !! clinging to life - by Callynite - 04-10-2022, 05:51 AM
RE: !! clinging to life - by Kindred - 04-11-2022, 03:22 AM
RE: !! clinging to life - by Callynite - 04-18-2022, 11:02 PM
RE: !! clinging to life - by Kindred - 04-28-2022, 02:14 AM
RE: !! clinging to life - by Callynite - 05-20-2022, 10:21 AM