Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the knife's edge (vreis/dyzzie)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline wild / jet [PM] Posts: 85 — Threads: 12
Signos: 1,300
Day Court Scholar
Female [she/her]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  18.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 28  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

art by vivihal
Jane
Jane’s pace was slow as she embraced the coming fate. And yet, Vreis was gentle with her, as though he perceived the very vulnerability that she now indulged in. Jane’s heart seemed to race inside her as she was aware of all that was held so dear; so precious and breakable. Since moving in with her husband, she had been nagged by the feeling of constraint, as though some thick tentacle was squeezing her throat. 

She felt Vreis’ gaze on her and felt heat rising to her cheeks. He saw this, of course he did. He was no fool, and she was no expert at hiding her feelings. She was simply a girl, in fear of the world that gathered in front of her. So when she turned and asked, asked what it was they were going to do, Vreis was kind to her. He would not hurt her, but Jane knew that. She had known that from the start. But his words made the heat in Jane’s body spike, as she felt their meaning churn inside her chest.

He kept speaking, and Jane didn’t know when he had stepped so close that their bodies- their chests- were pressed together. Jane could feel the heat through his velveteen skin, the sweet and heady taste of spring gathering on her tongue as she felt his words bringing forth some devastation within her. When his muzzle brushed her neck, Jane’s throat went dry as sand. “I don’t want you to stop,” Jane whispered, “I want to see how this ends.” 

She stepped closer, her eyes full of the weight that was coming.

*Fade to black*

@[Vreis] ;; ooc: I think i can go ahead and post in the breeding requests and we can round this out?

i've never felt more alone
it feels so scary getting old

[/b]

Messages In This Thread
the knife's edge (vreis/dyzzie) - by Jane - 03-25-2022, 11:23 AM
RE: the knife's edge (vreis/dyzzie) - by Vreis - 03-28-2022, 06:50 AM
RE: the knife's edge (vreis/dyzzie) - by Jane - 03-28-2022, 09:40 AM