Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - Perpetual Bliss

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

The stag was pleasantly surprised when he woke, though his eyes were still clouded with sleep. The union had changed things, had deepened the love that he had for the doe, not that he truly had thought it possible. Yes, he was hers. Mind, body, and soul were wrapped in her hooves completely. 

Her words were foggy, though he could feel her emotions. "The bed is warm…" He started huskily before catching her words fully. Rising to his hooves, he started to move while his mind caught up. As he caught the undercurrent of desire in the bond.

Dancing along behind her, he let her lead the way from the citadel and into the world around their court. There was a part of him tempted to take to the skies, but he also knew that it would take more energy than he wanted to expend. Especially if he was correct on what she was hinting at. 

She waited in the warm dawn light, looking every bit a goddess as he approached. A grin spread on his lips and he reached to touch her. "That is a dangerous question, my love. The things that I desire are not those of polite company… perhaps I should show you…" He murmured as he followed her into further seclusion.

@Callynite
Notes: ---
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
Perpetual Bliss - by Callynite - 02-16-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Perpetual Bliss - by Huehuecoyotl - 02-16-2022, 01:05 PM