Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - and to you I give my heart [ elain ]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 2
Signos: 780
Vagabond Citizen
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 499 Fall]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 18  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

YOUR PRAYERS ARE POISON
your pleasure is pain

Love is a fickle thing ; Reliquary has felt it only twice in his entire existence spanning millennia after millennia . This is something new once more . It never feels the exact same , and with it , this time , comes the fierce bubble of protection that sits in his belly and veins .

An exhale , and he runs his muzzle along her neck softly , touching lips against hardened scales . They don't hurt him and he doubts they ever will . What will hurt , he knows , is if his immortality sticks to his bones again and does not leave him . He had been content without it , and now with it back , he wants to love and spend what time he can with Eirene .

A swallow , and he noses in closer , pressing kisses against her neck and nape , maneuvering himself . " Don't ever forget how much I love you ... please . " He's lost so much that for a moment , he falls wholly vulnerable to her , just as he gets closer to her . He won't forget her , and if he has to scour the lands in an effort to find immortality for her as well ? For their family ? He will .

--- FADE TO BLACK TIME ---

@Elain

Messages In This Thread
RE: and to you I give my heart [ elain ] - by Reliquary - 04-04-2022, 04:57 AM