Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - and to you I give my heart [ elain ]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 2
Signos: 780
Vagabond Citizen
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 499 Fall]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 18  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

YOUR PRAYERS ARE POISON
your pleasure is pain

So it had come down to this . To a bubbling fear that coursed in his veins with the thrum of anxiety , the looming immortality that threaded into his very bones . He didn't want this , and yet here he was again . Immortal . Cursed to live the lifetimes that he thought had shaken away from him at last , only for them to drop back onto his shoulders again . He loathes it , and somewhat fears it . Would he lose Elain now , too ? As he had lost everyone else ? As he had watched all of it burn away ?

He draws in a breath , and forces it out through his lips again , shaking his head a little before he lowers it , gently nosing in against the pale kirin's neck instead , closing all of his eyes as he focuses on her instead . On this moment . Now isn't the time to worry about the far future . The near future , maybe .

" You aren't scared ? " He won't hurt her , and he knows he won't . But he still wants to make sure she's okay with this , and it shows in the intricate way his wings touch her , gently pressing against her sides , wrapping around her , around both of them . He runs his muzzle with a gentleness against her neck , touching steely scales with tender lips , and exhaling slowly .

Ears flick back , and he feels his heavy tail lift , curling toward her , resting against her legs , a gentle tap . Another exhale , and the worries of his immortality melt away as his tongue loosens . As his world narrows down to just her . He doesn't have to fear what happens , not right now . It's all just ... them . Only them .

" I love you . " A murmur , soft and sweet , against her ears as he presses in close , letting her be aware of every inch of his entire frame . All encompassing . Protective . Possessive . Loving .

@Elain

Messages In This Thread
and to you I give my heart [ elain ] - by Reliquary - 02-14-2022, 02:16 PM