Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - well fed devils

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Scapeh [PM] Posts: 23 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,115
Day Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  12 [Year 499 Summer]  |  14.3 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Clairvoyance  |    Bonded: N/A

NEFERTARI
We've Become Disillusioned
So We Run Towards Anything Glimmering
Bloodlust is an unmistakable energy. It permeates  the atmosphere like lightning and growls like a rabid dog. One does not need a sixth sense to understand they are in danger when a predator is near. But it does help. 

She felt the ravenous presence only moments before she saw the source, her spine prickling uneasily. As if summoned by her thoughts of hell hounds and wild beasts, there she was, a wolf in sheep’s clothing, a sleek tigress made to appear as a regal dame. The two women were similar in stature, both with delicate Arabian features, each moving like liquid through the underbrush. The air in the sparse distance between them felt thick with unspoken confrontation. 

Nefertari nodded, golden orbs taking in the huntress before her. The earthy stripes along her pelt were broken up by splashes of cream, coloured a golden-green from the ambient light of the forest canopy, the stark contrast of ruby red drawing the eye to her various adornments. By all accounts the mare was a stunning creature, but in her years, the clairvoyant had found that often the most beautiful were also the most deadly. 

“Yes,” she said cautiously, indicating the path she had been traveling. “I hear there is some festival taking place in Delumine. I thought I might indulge myself in a visit.” The smoke-hued mare chose her words deliberately, keeping herself guarded and a safe distance. The restraint the tigress showed seemed favourable, more an act of someone fighting instinct rather than a ruse to hunt a prey-thing. 

The smaller woman did feel like a prey-thing, though. It was an uncomfortable position to be in, but she was determined not to let it show. If she was destined to die in these strange woods, she’d an inkling her visions would have been cruel enough to give her a taste of it long before now, and she did not feel the sickening dejavu that came with remembering events foretold. For now, she would be polite, but wary, as should any stranger when they come across another in secluded lands. The tigress could not fault her for that, after all. Self preservation was a universal sense. 

"Speech." | @Antiope

art by pacificdash character by scapeh table by sunny

Messages In This Thread
well fed devils - by Antiope - 02-01-2022, 05:20 PM
RE: well fed devils - by Nefertari - 02-05-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: well fed devils - by Antiope - 02-17-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: well fed devils - by Nefertari - 02-18-2022, 04:45 PM
RE: well fed devils - by Antiope - 03-10-2022, 04:32 PM