Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - A message in a bottle

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart

The words from the other mare made her blush further, her head dipping to her chest. "I can’t say that I have thought about crafting like that. Makes it seem more beautiful and less… i dont know… I dont see metalworkers that are mares as often, so I always fear that I will lose that side of myself." She laughed softly as she shook her head. 

At the change in the other mare, Uzi offered her a warm smile. "Being by yourself doesn’t make you less of a member of a court. I have found that there is a shadow of loneliness in those that have been in Novus since birth. A court should be made of unique individuals. Of those that fill different corners and make the court as a whole. If I know Cally, I am sure she thinks similarly at least. Though… her mate is a whole different bundle of chaos. Darn stag is a handful on a good day. Not sure that it is a better change than when he was the arrogant stallion." She snorted softly, thinking fondly of her brother and the chaos he tended to bring into everyone’s lives.

She beamed at Tori, taking a deep breath. "I can’t speak for them all, but those that I have had to have the pleasure to know are usually good souls. I am so very pleased to have met you as well. A good friend is something that is a challenge to find and something that should be cherished. I have been rather reclusive lately, so my time out is rather scattered." She laughed again before realizing that she was babbling. Yeah… she tended to do that when she was feeling uncertain. Definitely something to work on as she got herself out of the forge more often.

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Torielle
Notes: Sorry about delay love <3

Messages In This Thread
A message in a bottle - by Uzuri - 02-01-2022, 04:25 PM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Torielle - 02-05-2022, 08:52 PM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Uzuri - 02-20-2022, 10:44 PM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Torielle - 02-21-2022, 12:41 AM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Uzuri - 04-20-2022, 07:06 PM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Torielle - 04-26-2022, 12:23 PM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Uzuri - 05-02-2022, 03:38 PM