Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - A message in a bottle

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart

The mare was striking and soothing in presence to the blacksmith. This was what she hoped to come to find when she was getting out of her forge and becoming the mare that she was growing to be. Shaking her multi-colored locks, Uzi settled comfortably and offered a smile to the other.

"I can understand that. I have been rather reclusive of late, preferring my forge to the world beyond the doors." She laughed, enjoying the sound of the bells ringing. 

The bow made Uzi blush, warmth staining the flesh under her pale features. "I am from Dusk. I was a warrior once, but recently have shifted to creating things in the forge. It has been an interesting transition, though it is allowing me to work through things that have plagued me since I was young." She explained, her words honest. "Oh! And it is a pleasure to meet you as well. It is nice to get out of my home and find a friendly face to converse with."

She tilted her head slightly as she gazed warmly at the mare. "What do you like to do with your days, Torielle?" Uzi asked, sincerely wanting to get to know the other better. 

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Torielle
Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
A message in a bottle - by Uzuri - 02-01-2022, 04:25 PM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Torielle - 02-05-2022, 08:52 PM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Uzuri - 02-20-2022, 10:44 PM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Torielle - 02-21-2022, 12:41 AM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Uzuri - 04-20-2022, 07:06 PM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Torielle - 04-26-2022, 12:23 PM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Uzuri - 05-02-2022, 03:38 PM