Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - A message in a bottle

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Scapeh [PM] Posts: 65 — Threads: 8
Signos: 675
Dawn Court Scholar
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Fall]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 16 — Atk: 4 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

TORIELLE

It's only me who wants to wrap around your dreams

The pegasi appeared to welcome the conversation, turning her attention to the smaller mare with a gentle demeanor. Torielle nodded her agreement to the woman’s statement about the liminal space between seasons being a rather freeing existence. At this distance she could see now that the branching she had noted earlier was more akin to intricate tattoos, a delicate sky blue that matched several of the woman’s flight feathers. 

Curiosity begged the scholar to ask if she was some warrior queen or otherwise high ranking individual, but her manners held her tongue. Like the piercing that looped through the mares own nares signaled to others her status as a devotee of Gaia, there had been others of her homeland that adorned themselves in ritualistic ink to denote their standing within the guard or other such pursuits that required a razor sharp mind as much as honed strength. She had to remind herself that not all customs were like those she was used to, and it would be impolite to probe into the woman’s past so quickly. 

Instead, she offered a smile and a bright laugh, the bells woven through her antlers swaying merrily. “I suppose so, yes,” she answered. “It is where I spend my days recently, and I’ve not traveled anywhere else, so in that sense I would say I belong to Dawn.” 

The mare bowed her head slightly, a gesture of respect. “You may call me Torielle,” she said, lifting her deep blue pools to the winged woman as she righted herself. “It is a pleasure to meet you, Uzuri. I take it you are from one of the surrounding lands?” 

"Speech." | @Uzuri

art by the-day-of-shadow character by scapeh table by sunny

Messages In This Thread
A message in a bottle - by Uzuri - 02-01-2022, 04:25 PM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Torielle - 02-05-2022, 08:52 PM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Uzuri - 02-20-2022, 10:44 PM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Torielle - 02-21-2022, 12:41 AM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Uzuri - 04-20-2022, 07:06 PM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Torielle - 04-26-2022, 12:23 PM
RE: A message in a bottle - by Uzuri - 05-02-2022, 03:38 PM