Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Thought About You

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

P a n g a e a

when i open my eyes
in the morning, i thought of you
i look out the window, i thought of you

The longer they shared space in the cave, the more dangerous this was getting. Making any excuse to touch each other, while trying to keep space. She drastically herself with the weight of her own tail against her hip bone, just as much as she does it to demonstrate where her real balance comes from. She does feel a sensation of butterflies at his casual words . . . His belief that she was a heroine. The hero of the story, not the villain, the predator. The monster. When had she stopped being a predator in his eyes?

As he steps away, she feels as if she can breathe properly again, even as she's acutely aware of missing his presences, his breath wafting across her skin. The sooner they climbed down this mountain the better, the safer it would be. Surely. But she nodsnatnthe idea of testing the weight of the fur, already heading towards the entrance of the cave. Just those slow movements show how much less pain she is in, no longer favoritism the torn up ankle, and she playfully smacks his chest with the long hairs of her tail, "Let's head outside then, I could use some fresh air anyway." Before she really forgets herself and tries to jump him.

The walk to the entrance is noticeably cooler once she's out of the hidden cavern they'd been staying in, and despite the thick, warm fur over her body, the cold clings to her exposed limbs. She distracts to herself with his threat to put her to work, laughing warmly, "If I mess anything up, I plead on behalf of knowing nothing about your version of civilization in these courts." She reminds with a cheeky grin,  "Burning questions about Denocte?" She echoes, standing at the front of the cave, the cold winter wind tugging at her mane and tail, pulling wayward curls loose from the bindings she has them in, "What are the people like?" Her expression shifts, quiet, and she kicks at the ground with a forelimb, "I hear they see themselves as the 'misfits' of Novus . . . " She adds, a little hopeful that maybe in a tribe of misfits, she might find a place to belong.

Bonus points if it keeps her by his side.

blankly another passes by again

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Gareth
Notes: <3

would you think about me
i thought about you
everything around me gets
coloted by you with familiar scent

Artwork ©Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Thought About You - by Pangaea - 01-31-2022, 12:41 PM