Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fly away, little Butterfly

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Dance like no one is watching

Syn laughed softly, shaking her head. "Not that you would deny… more that I dont deserve it. I have this terrible condition where I feel that I need to earn those that I love." She said with a shake of her head. Why was this stallion so much easier to speak to than anyone else in any world? Save was the other half of her soul, though not in a romantic way. 

"I think that describing our friendship as odd is perfect in so many ways. I have always, and will always cherish it none the less." She said softly, warm smile gracing her features.

The more she was with him, the more she found herself relaxing and letting the pain ebb for a time at least. "While you may be nearly always right, I find that telling you such only serves to heighten your ego to nearly insufferable  levels." She teased, drying her eyes and letting herself calm.

"My dear friend… If you need accosted, I would be more than willing to help you in that area." She teased, finding herself once again. Being near Savannah was like waking from a nightmare. She felt clarity and calm surrounding her like a blanket, though the emotions were still hiding deep in her heart. There were many words she needed to say to her cousin. Apologies that needed spoken. 

The description of the task made her nauseous. She groaned and shook her head, pressing her forehead to his shoulder to try to make him stop. "No. No slugs." She groaned again.

His words were harsh, but honest. "I think it started with my parents. With what they wanted of me. My ideas were not always theirs and it caused turmoil. But as I rebelled, I think my own mind started filling in what I was expected to do and why I was never going to be that perfect princess. I have often heard that we are our own worse critics and my life has been proof of that." She admitted. "It is my definition of perfect, what I think they should all expect of me because of who I am." Her words were soft and she was reflecting on his words and what they meant. Damn stallion and his habit of being right. It seemed to bite her in the ass regularly, though she was less likely to complain about it.

@Savannah
"Speaking."
Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
Fly away, little Butterfly - by Savannah - 01-28-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Absynthe - 02-02-2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Savannah - 02-02-2022, 06:38 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Absynthe - 02-02-2022, 11:18 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Savannah - 02-03-2022, 05:09 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Absynthe - 02-03-2022, 05:41 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Savannah - 02-08-2022, 12:10 AM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Absynthe - 03-02-2022, 01:41 PM