Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fly away, little Butterfly

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Dance like no one is watching

Syn was fluttering around her home, enjoying the peace that happened when she was away from the general eye of others. There was a part of her that was longing for a certain friend, an individual that knew her better than any other. It had been too long since she had seen the face, heard the dry humor in his voice. A momentary thought passed her mind and she paused. Would she ever see him again? Reinhart was amazing, but he was no Savannah…

That was the moment that there some sound outside of her door. It was faint, unusual for her home. Prancing through her home to some song in her head, she opened the door and frowned at the gift on the step. There was something familiar about the package, something that seemed to tug at her. Bringing it inside, she gazes at it with confusion. 

"Why does this seem so familiar… Did I offend someone enough to poison me? Oh yes… ‘Let me gift Syn with something pretty so that the stupid fae has no idea that she is about to die…’ Just what I need." She grumbled, starting to tug at the ribbon. There was a momentary tightness that she couldn’t overcome before the release that signaled with a scent that danced in her nares. 

"Wait… I know that scent, that magic… but he was no where near Novus." She searched the gift, spotting the envelope. Opening it, she frowned at the map in confusion. Then there was a fluttering sound within the box. Opening it, she saw the butterfly and gasped softly. It was stunning and more intricate than the one he had left her with so long ago. Then it moved. 

"You enchanted a butterfly… Why does that not surprise me, you crazy wizard." She whispered as she let it climb into her hair and nestle there. Glancing at the map once again, she grinned. Finding her ebony cloak, she hid herself under it and left her home. 

The map was simple enough to understand and she let it sink into her memories. The door it led to was simple, but she felt a surge of excitement at the idea of who would be behind it. Knocking, she shook her head. If it was Reinhart, she would casually throw herself through and onto something soft… but Sav was different. He could be dangerous and she respected him too much to intrude.

"Please let this not be a dream… I couldnt handle it if it was." She murmured as she waited, eyes closed.

@Savannah
"Speaking."
Notes:

Messages In This Thread
Fly away, little Butterfly - by Savannah - 01-28-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Absynthe - 02-02-2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Savannah - 02-02-2022, 06:38 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Absynthe - 02-02-2022, 11:18 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Savannah - 02-03-2022, 05:09 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Absynthe - 02-03-2022, 05:41 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Savannah - 02-08-2022, 12:10 AM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Absynthe - 03-02-2022, 01:41 PM