Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Yo-ho, Yo-ho

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Trevelyan

Faith is made stronger by facing doubt, untested, it is nothing.

Trey grinned at the dawn hued mare and shook his short mane. "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you, beautiful. If you were a stallion, I am sure I would have other words to say regarding said gorgeous facade. I am Trevelyan, though most simply call me Trey." He remarked with a grin, motioning to a nearby pile of pillows if she wanted to relax.

The grin turned wicked and amused as she continued and Trey laughed softly. "So you have the heart of a pirate and the snark to match. Oh if you were a stallion… My world would be complete." He comments, a mock whine in his voice as he gazed at her. Yeah… if only she were a male. He could have fun then. 

"I can understand the appeal of a beautiful ship… even if this one needs a bit of tlc to make it more beautiful. On my list of things to do as I find time… You are more than welcome to spend time here if you desire… I would even be willing to give you your own quarters for when you want to get away from the land." He grinned, relaxing back into his pillows and watching the mare. Even without the possibility of romance, or even lust, the mare was amusing. He could see being friends with a creature such as this, not that he had friends usually. The only one he had was currently exploring Novus on her own and learning to be a healer from someone that could truly teach her. 

"Speaking"
@Asta
Notes: XD

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 11-25-2021, 10:23 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Trevelyan - 11-30-2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 12-06-2021, 12:13 AM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Trevelyan - 01-03-2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 01-07-2022, 10:01 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Trevelyan - 02-01-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 02-22-2022, 12:46 PM