Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Yo-ho, Yo-ho

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Trevelyan

Faith is made stronger by facing doubt, untested, it is nothing.

The thud from the deck caught his attention, but Trey waited to see what would come of it. If it was something defective of his ship or he had a surprise visitor. Then came the hoofbeats. The clip of hoof on wood as they approached. There was a grin on his lips, a laugh in his heart as he sprawled on the cushions with the map.

That was, of course, until the doors slammed open. Head jerking, he took in the dawn colored mare with an incredulous look. Shaking his head, he got to his feet. She wasnt as tall as him, making the bull have to look down at her where she had started their encounter doing the same. Flicking his fluke, he gazed at her.

"I think the first question should be directed at you. You are the one that decided to take it upon yourself to crash into my quarters, on my ship. I can appreciate one that would like to help me... polish... my sword, but I am afraid I dont swing that way." He laughed gruffly, golden eyes glinting as he stepped closer. "You will find that I am rather fond of things that are mine... and I will protect them with all that I am." He crooned, though the threat was still there.

"I will tell you what, stranger. I find that I am in need of a few hands to help fun this ship. But I will not be giving her to you. She is mine. That being said, I am willing to let you stay, as my second rather than taking my beloved ship." He offered, though his eyes were not warm as he let the offer drip from his lips.

"Speaking"
@Asta
Notes: XD

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 11-25-2021, 10:23 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Trevelyan - 11-30-2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 12-06-2021, 12:13 AM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Trevelyan - 01-03-2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 01-07-2022, 10:01 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Trevelyan - 02-01-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 02-22-2022, 12:46 PM