Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Union  - I'd catch a grenade for ya!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 309 — Threads: 165
Signos: 989,640
Official Novus Account

My blessings, My children

Oriens had watched them approach, his eyes gentle. They may be doe and stag, but to him - they were still his children first and foremost. And in his children, these children — he saw love.

Brought before him: @Callynite's Deluminian feast and relics, and @Huehuecoyotl's personal scroll. Offerings small by no means, but truly from the heart. A smile crested the old god's lips... and from his statue, he rose.

It started in the glow of the weathered crack's fissures, a gentle and soothing hum. Then, the orb upon his forehead filled with the glow of the sun as if it was being poured into it like a glass. Then, his eyes slowly gained life, filling with this same glow as it highlighted the wise lines of his face. The stone of his neck cracked, turning from the weathered stone it once was into a brilliant Blue Dumortierite Quartz. And with this change, life was breathed into him once more - and he turned to look at both of those before him.

His forelegs and hooves, crossed at his chest, remained so. He did not step out of his statue, but he was clearly full of life! And his kind eyes smiled, weathered and wise lines showing up as little crows feets etched into the quartz of his skin.

"Huehuecoyotl and Callynite," he spoke softly, but his voice carried weight and strength. "I have seen your love, your strength alongside one another, and I am happy to bless your Union." his smile said so much. " Your gifts speak to your soul; I'm honored to have them before me."

The scroll and pulsing green for Callynite's magic that had brought the feast and relics before him, was met with the glowing gold and navy of Oriens' own magic. They were brought from the base by it, arisen to his chest where they settled in the crooks of his crossed legs.

"May your Union remain strong throughout the years, and may you continue to lead the Court in a way I am so very pleased to witness. You both bring beautiful, wonderful things to this world, and especially to Delumine."

"Go in peace, love, and wisdom." His head dipped and his eyes shut as he bowed to the two before him.

And as his head lifted up, Oriens was stone once more. The offerings nestled into the crooks of his forelegs were stone as well, and slowly they crumbled away before both Cally and Coy. But they were not lost - Oriens, wherever he was with his siblings, was enjoying the feast presented to him, marveling at the relics as he read Huehuecoyotl's scroll. 

He learned something new every day, after all.

Callynite and Huehuecoyotl's Union has been officially blessed by Oriens! This comes with many benefits.
Thread requirements: None, though you may reply if you wish! Oriens will not be able to answer.

To tag this account: @*'Random Events' without the asterisk.
Please be advised, tagging the Random Event account does not guarantee a response!

Messages In This Thread
I'd catch a grenade for ya! - by Callynite - 10-11-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: I'd catch a grenade for ya! - by Huehuecoyotl - 10-11-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: I'd catch a grenade for ya! - by Random Events - 02-14-2022, 04:42 AM