Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

IC Event  - thunder on the walls || THE HUNT

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
like fuck it, i don't wanna come down
i wanna get fucked up right about now
gonna tear shit up, i don't wanna fight it
who the fuck here wants to start a riot?
Bel was frantic as she watched others move.

Some jumped to the air, some took on ahead. Her gaze cuts briefly to Sol, reassuring, a small smile touching on her muzzle, "Go, you're more useful in the sky right now. I'll be fine. I promise." She assured, motioning him to go into the air where he'd have more room to use his own magic as well. Her gaze cuts back to the massive please in the air, watching, waiting, wondering. It's not long before it suddenly lands on the ground, and her gaze jumps as she dives back, watching as the beast lays into the stallion who called this fight to action.

She doesn't give him much attention.

He has healers on stand by. Good ones. And she's a battle mage, not a medic. Her magic unleashes, this creature close enough now, the three large projectiles of sharp ice being sent forward with a narrowing of her eyes, spinning tightly, with intense pressure building up behind them, quickening their distance. One is aimed to one of the large, extended out wings, the other at another - and the third at the chest. And then the sand is kicked up.

Bel spins, her head dropping.

Two things happen at once, her head turning to protect her eyes better, as both sets of lids - her underwater set, and her land-set close over her eyes in an attempt to keep them from being hit directly. It's moments like this she hates the land, she hates the desert and it's heat. The sand pelts at her skin, irritating with it's dryness, and the vapors trailing of her body seem to dip lower in temperatures, dropping water almost solidly over her form. Her eyes open slowly, once she no longer feels the sand pelting, blinking back any sand that still managed to enter. It's a moment of weakness, of re-orientating herself, an knowing that, the ice has formed up a partial dome again, instinctively aiming to keep herself from a direct attack again, if she could so help it.

As she re-orientates herself, her gaze turns to the injured stallion.

"We need a plan. And quickly. We can't keep doing our own things. We need to figure something out, and quickly!" She called to him, to the others, looking around for anyone who can get an idea, to get a plan in motion, her frilled ears pinned, and briefly her gaze catches Sol's again, her eyes betraying her determination, her hope they'd make it out of this alive, and mostly in one piece, especially with two injured so far.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam @Leviathan @Pangaea @Israfel @Faction @Tug
Notes:: Battle Mage Applications: Sent three large projectiles, sharp and spinning for piercing damage, towards the beast at high pressurized release. One at each wing, and the third at the center of the chest. Small dome of ice raised to give them a bit of space to try and plan something, anything.

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: thunder on the walls || THE HUNT - by Faction - 09-22-2021, 09:57 PM
RE: thunder on the walls || THE HUNT - by Pangaea - 09-22-2021, 10:14 PM
RE: thunder on the walls || THE HUNT - by Tug - 09-24-2021, 08:04 PM
RE: thunder on the walls || THE HUNT - by Israfel - 09-27-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: thunder on the walls || THE HUNT - by Below Zero - 10-03-2021, 11:57 AM
RE: thunder on the walls || THE HUNT - by Faction - 10-06-2021, 11:48 AM
RE: thunder on the walls || THE HUNT - by Pangaea - 10-06-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: thunder on the walls || THE HUNT - by Israfel - 10-11-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: thunder on the walls || THE HUNT - by Faction - 10-18-2021, 06:26 PM
RE: thunder on the walls || THE HUNT - by Pangaea - 10-24-2021, 09:38 PM