Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Are you ready, let's go

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

P a n g a e a

everybody in the world are you with me?
it's too late to try to run, we run the city
it's my time, it's your time

The saurian mare snorted gruffly as her gaze narrowed out around the world, the sea that crashed against cliffs and beach. It was odd, to tell the truth, being so close to the water. There were no reptiles breaching the surface. Mosasaurs hunting in the depths, plesiosaurs snapping birds out of the air. Just. Silence. Stillness. Peace. When had she ever been in a place with such peace? Had she ever experienced such a thing before? So she snorted quietly, and chose to just ignore it. She wouldn't be lulled by soft gentleness. She'd be on guard, watchful.

She hears movement, and new scents in the air and it's what first makes her pause and her ears twitch back. She turns slowly, eyeing the mare with the odd creature, canine but plant by her side. Pan's eyes narrow as the mare shifts to stand taller, wings folding against her sides. A partial dominance display to discourage either from attacking - she just didn't know these equine very well around her . . . and too many saw her as a monster, with pitchforks being called forward to chase her away. It's why she had been locked up for so long afterwards.

Pangaea snorted at the sudden question, the woman turning away from the two slightly as she clearly thought over the question, "Depends on your definition of alright, and in what regards you ask it." She finally conceeds, before glancing back at the canine, "Forgive me if I'm rude . . . but . . . what is . . . your friend?" She adds, her guard still up while such an unknown is present, her gaze still watching, pupils slitted, in case the vaguely canine-plant chose to attack.

held me down, now it's don't-give-a-fuck time

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Faction
Notes: I have no idea where this is going?

it's go time, it's show time
sing it with me everybody, let's go

Artwork ©Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Are you ready, let's go - by Pangaea - 09-03-2021, 11:56 PM
RE: Are you ready, let's go - by Faction - 01-18-2022, 07:25 PM
RE: Are you ready, let's go - by Pangaea - 02-23-2022, 12:07 PM