Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Do you believe in forever?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

and there ain't no way, i'm letting you go now and there ain't no way
and there ain't no how. i'll never see that day 'cause i'm keeping you
Callynite

forever and for always, we will be together all of our days
wanna wake up every morning to your sweet face, always

She could feel her heart jack hammer, it was a suddenness that had the flowers around her giggling silently. She huffed quietly, nibbling on their petals, even as she ignored them, she was too lost in thought. A thought that has possessed her heart and mind for a week now . . . Or was it that stallion that made up this thought that had possessed her heart, her mind. Even when he wasn't here, he seemed to take over her mind. And she always knew when he wasn't around. She knew when he does. A change in the air, a change in the energies. She recognized his own energy field even if her eyes were closed, and her back to him. She just knew him.

She woke the moment he would leave her side, rolling over to feel the grass still warm from his body heat, and his energy disappearing from the area. She instantly slept easier and cuddled into him when he would return at random. Settling into a deeper sleeper with a sigh of contentment. It's entirely his own fault. He did this too me. He made me fall hopelessly in love with him. A horse, a stallion . . . but then again, I'm part equine now too, aren't I? No longer the graceful cervine I once was. My antlers no longer tangle in the brush. My long limbs no longer carry me with grace through the forest. I've turned into a chubby little pony-deer, when I had once been something grander, older, beautiful. Graceful. Wild.  And yet, he finds me beautiful now. When I look into my reflection and see a chaotic mix of magic, he sees a beautiful creature . . . Would he find me beautiful if he saw me as I wish I could be again?

If one of those portals she was growing more curious about ever turned her into a deer, would he find her as enchanting then. If it turned her back into the antlered, tall, slender mix of a red deer and Irish elk she had once been, would he still chase her. Would he still tug on her forelock, chase her down for some teasing, and gentle touches. Would he shower her with affection? If she returned to her true form, would he still care for her, or would they drift apart . . . No . . . no, she couldn't drift from him. She didn't want to drift from him. She wanted more. She wanted him, she wanted love. She wanted forever, damn it.

Her hooves were carrying her suddenly, with out her even realizing it, and as she trotted out, her expression shifted to determined. She could feel it in the air, something was coming, and she had made a decision about something she could control. And so she began to hunt him down, before the sun had even rose, her cloven hooves carrying her through the land, following the tug of magic, of energies that always seemed to lead to him. The sun was only just beginning to raise as she slowed to a stop at the sea. She glanced towards the sunrise, a faint smile, fitting for what she wanted.

So she turned towards where she could sense his approach, where she could see his form coming into view. She took a few steps towards him, before her voice rang out strong and clear, "Hey, Coyotl!? Whatcha say you wife me up already?" She demanded, with a stomp of her hoof, but a playful smile on her muzzle, and a sparkle to her eye that only ever seemed to appear when he found her again. Yeah, she was ready for a forever, if it was forever with him.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl
Notes: Permission to PP Coy's approach given by Chaosy. I realized that the only way it would make sense for him to ask her to be his mate is if he knew she was okay with it. And this was so up Cally's alley that I couldn't resist this.
Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread
Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-20-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-20-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-20-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-21-2021, 12:20 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-21-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-21-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-21-2021, 11:10 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-22-2021, 08:07 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-26-2021, 08:01 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 09-11-2021, 06:20 PM