Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - forget me not [party]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Karma [PM] Posts: 53 — Threads: 11
Signos: 760
Day Court Warden
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  19.2 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 14  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Kerauno (Blue Swallow)

galileo;
Her warm chuckle rang in his ears, a little bit sweet, a little bit deafening to the drunken fool he had reduced himself too. What would his parents say? This was no way for a Kodarki to behave. How lucky was he, free from the grasps of the tyranny of family politics.

Through the swirling whirlpools of drunken eyes, he tries to look at her, to take her all in. She is gilded in gold, studded on her knees and face with discs that reflected the midday sun. Her stomach brushed with a darker obsidian, she is the perfect example of hot and cold, of day and night, and of what every woman wished they could be. He hadn't seen a mare that looked so beautiful in a long time.

Of course, he didn't apologise for any of his actions -- not because he was too far gone, but because he was always unapologetic. Galileo did nothing for nobody these days and therefore, could never find himself in the wrong. This mare, however... he found himself (or perhaps, his drunken self) enthralled by her presence. 

"Nefertari..." he repeated, letting the word slip off his slurring lips. He paused, narrowing his eyes almost comically to face her. "You're beautiful," he stated. "Are you sure y' aren't a queen or something?"

Distracted by her looks, he found himself staring at her. If she had been some common courtesan, he may have requested her services, but there was a glint in her eye that said she was more than that. Out of the corner of his eye, a band strikes up a tune, and he rolls his head back before hitting it against a wooden post.

"Music!" He said, tripping over the syllables on his tongue. "Music, music, music... darned thing, playing its tunes without any respect for gentle ears like mine." He dramatically rolled his eyes, his woes throwing him into a grumpy state.

Suddenly snapping back up, he remembered his drinking partner. "Nef-.. Neferi.. Nefertari." Pausing, he offered her a grin. "Dance with me, nefarious Nefertari?"

@Nefertari

- nobody can tame your soul, wild one -

table by karma, art be mase#5977

[Image: ddjamb1-122f9879-334b-49d3-9bc8-46d9c2fb...TM43jI0AC0]
EASE MY TROUBLES, THAT'S WHAT YOU DO

Messages In This Thread
forget me not [party] - by Galileo - 01-27-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: forget me not [party] - by Nefertari - 01-30-2021, 07:58 PM
RE: forget me not [party] - by Galileo - 02-01-2021, 04:42 PM
RE: forget me not [party] - by Nefertari - 02-06-2021, 05:36 PM
RE: forget me not [party] - by Galileo - 02-16-2021, 12:12 PM