Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - come a little closer don't you see

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Nikkayla [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 5
Signos: 1,815
Night Court Soldier
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  8 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 12  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Karsi (Polar Bear)

There was something quite unique about this lass. Ciaran noted this from the moment she’d seen her. Blue eyes drifted over her, but then found those that belonged to the stranger. Her gaze was met with one that was remarkably like her own - a look that was struck by appearance. It was buried deep inside her own mind, a deep line of vanity that was had to burn out and ignore. She did her best, not to lift her head and rise to it. She had her own pride, but it came out in her own way.

A smile touches her face instead. Blue eyes lit up by it.

“No embarrassment here, and you shouldn’t be either. Nothing wrong with remarking a new sight,” she says with that smile. A small, gentle giggle.

“I’d prefer some on wings at times. I can’t imagine flying. My grandfather told me some of his kind are winged, but he was one of the grounded variety. Microraptae, he called us,” she speaks. For a moment she wondered where he was now. If he was atop a mountain, his golden beauty below.

A small shake of her head brings her back to the world.

Back to the winged one.

“My name’s Ciaran. Who might you be?”

@Willoughby

contact is welcome - please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: come a little closer don't you see - by Ciaran - 01-07-2021, 07:45 PM