Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Loved you Yesterday

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

The light held by the made for an easy target in the night, seen even through the blowing snow, and dusted lashes. Though in part it felt like she was walking towards a Will-o-the-wisp, and Luvena found herself wondering, if the being would lead her to misfortune, or to her desire. 

"Good evening!" She calls out awkwardly, not quite sure how to approach the woman she can now see before her. A stunning sight compared to herself. For a moment she was even shaken by the mare, she held colors so strikingly similar to her long dead friend, that she though for a moment she was looking at a ghost rather than a living creature. But then, she quickly realized that there were obvious differences. This woman was far shorter, standing just below herself even, she had white markings painted over her coat, and of course, most evidently, she had wings, where her friend had not.

By the time they reached each other, the woman's face was reddened, though Luvena was more drawn to her eyes, which stood out quite starkly against the darkness. "My name is Luvena Xiaoli" she introduced herself, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, hoping she was not putting her safety into the wrong hands. "I do hate to trouble you but, I wonder if you are headed up the mountains?" Her question was careful, she didn't want to trouble someone who wasn't already headed the same way, nor did she want to assume anyone would help her, even if they were.

@Moira

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
Loved you Yesterday - by Luvena - 09-01-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Loved you Yesterday - by Moira - 09-21-2020, 12:11 PM
RE: Loved you Yesterday - by Luvena - 01-06-2021, 02:47 AM