Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - sin and dancing

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 12
Signos: 5
Dawn Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  14 [Year 497 Spring]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Mesnyi
we want to think she is looking for something,
but she is past panic now

H
e moves towards her and she does not step back. Boys like for you to be afraid. Such is their way. She only stands there and watches, her smile gone cold as the autumn river foam. ”You might.” He is golden, now that the sun catches him in its grasp, but Mesnyi is just as certain that he could escape it just as easily. She is grateful when he halts, grateful for the tenuous space between them. ”I’m Veer.” She does not like the way his teeth glint in the light, porcelain and gold. ”What do you propose, if not dancing?”

A whistle of warm air leaves her nostrils. ”I’m not sure you’ll allow me the time to think about an alternative. Perhaps while we chat, something will come to mind.” It is certainly not an invitation. She would never invite such beasts to play. 

Mesnyi did not miss the glance he spared her violin; she let it drag the last note a moment longer before falling silent. Her gaze never left Veer, but sharpened ever so slightly. ”Do you like it? I have played since I was a child, but it plays itself, given the chance.” If she must be caught in such conversation, then let it be of her own making. 

Veer | Flowers of Rad | "speaks" | notes: ☽☼☾
rallidae

"You see, women are like fires, like flames. Some women are like candles, bright and friendly. Some are like single sparks, or embers, like fireflies for chasing on summer nights. Some are like campfires, all light and heat for a night and willing to be left after. Some women are like hearthfires, not much to look at but underneath they are all warm red coal that burns a long, long while."

[Image: 26y3cfu.png]
tracker
plotter
please tag the proper character for replies

Messages In This Thread
sin and dancing - by Mesnyi - 02-24-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: sin and dancing - by Veer - 03-01-2019, 12:33 AM
RE: sin and dancing - by Mesnyi - 03-06-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: sin and dancing - by Veer - 03-07-2019, 11:58 AM
RE: sin and dancing - by Mesnyi - 03-07-2019, 11:43 PM
RE: sin and dancing - by Veer - 03-09-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: sin and dancing - by Mesnyi - 03-19-2019, 12:24 PM