Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 1
Signos: 80
Day Court Scholar
Female [She/Her]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 16 — Atk: 4 — Exp: 15  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Apollune
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? Yes
-- If no: --

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? N/A
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?N/A
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality? N/A

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Immortality is a Restricted Item and until staff have formally approved this item, it cannot be used in Character posts. Once the staff has redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently. I can choose to expand immortality to allow for accelerated healing or "evading (most) death," but my character must have some type of mortal weakness (such as type of wound inflicted, weapon used, etc). If I wish for my character to no longer be immortal, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora.

Signed: @Elidhu

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Elidhu / @Apollune - Immortality approved and added to records! You may write them IC'ly as immortal, and +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member has declined quest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Avdotya - 10-28-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Pan - 01-18-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Erasmus - 06-22-2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Azrael - 10-11-2020, 03:19 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Mephisto - 12-10-2020, 07:20 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Apollune - 05-17-2022, 11:41 AM